I stayed here the 7th and 8th of March 2014 .. I love this resort !! Staff very helpful and friendly , the room very nice and clean . The resort has two pool one for everyone ( dirty and nothing special) and the private one which was amazingly nice with the beach view !!!the beach is nice even though the water was full of things inside not sure what ,algae perhaps, but I hurt myself in there .. a bit disappointed by the sea !!
The resort is 8 walking minutes from the main full moon party area , it's closed enough if u want to reach it but also far enough if u'd like to avoid it !! I did not particularly like this side of the island , as I found it very dirty full of younger wanted to get drunk and very touristy with not class .Careful if u rent a scooter as I did ( this wasn't in the resort).. The charged me for few scratches they said I did.. Don't know what they were talking about so I have to pay quite a lot to get my passport back . The resort was the best part if this trip
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sarikantang Reosort & Spa, a casual small beach resort in Haad Rin, Koh Phangan, located just 5 minutes walk in to Haad Rin city and the full moon party. The great place with best combination of relaxing beach life and exciting night party in Koh Phangan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sarikantang Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sarikantang Hotel Koh Phangan
- Sarikantang Resort And Spa
- Sarikantang Ko Phangan
- Sarikantang Hotel Ko Phangan