We had only 1 night left just to visit Haad Rin no tine for rest of island and we decided to find a great place for our last night. We went from Samui by ferry to Haad Rin and then after we got some fliers from hotel's promoters we visited several hotels before taking our decision in our way to Sarikantang resort. After seeing prices and offers in 3 hotels we decided to stay in Sarikantang. In summary, we got a good price better than others and in a clean, simple but modern at the same time bungalow with private hammock. Positives: beach just 20m far, 2 swimming pool, room price, and clean-modern room, kind service and staff. Negative: road to access the resort is in really bad conditions. Better for families, couples, place to relax although just 5-10 min far on foot to party. I finished my trip in Thailand looking forward to come back just to Koh Phangan to me better than to stay in Koh Samui. I can highly recommend this resort if the keep prices and service. A paradise where will be back in future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sarikantang Reosort & Spa, a casual small beach resort in Haad Rin, Koh Phangan, located just 5 minutes walk in to Haad Rin city and the full moon party. The great place with best combination of relaxing beach life and exciting night party in Koh Phangan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sarikantang Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sarikantang Hotel Koh Phangan
- Sarikantang Resort And Spa
- Sarikantang Ko Phangan
- Sarikantang Hotel Ko Phangan