“3 days turned into 15...”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ko Pha Ngan
Harmony Beach Resort
Ranked #60 of 92 Hotels in Ko Pha Ngan
auckland
“3 days turned into 15...”
Reviewed 28 January 2010

We were ment to be here for three days and then move on, however we couldn't make our selves leave and ending up staying on for two weeks.
Harmony is a fantastic place to get away from it all... you have private beaches, a great chilled out restaurant with free WiFi which you can kick back in for hours and the best team of Staff we have come across on our two months in Thailand.
The place is spread out so you dont feel like you are in each others pockets....we stayed in a fan room for 500 Baht a night ...Clean comfy beds and a decent size room... only down side the walls are a bit thin however it wasnt really an issue and there are heaps of other room options for a little more cash.
We would defintly highly recomend Harmony as a great place to stay and really enjoyed our time there.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank bluearmy72

Sydney
Reviewed 27 January 2010

Upon arrival you a greeted to a spectacular view. You are basically meters from the water. Then you meet Dave and if he weren’t an Arsenal supporter I’d actually like him.

The rooms are modest but very clean. The fact that you are meters away from the ocean is pure bliss….

Positive:
The great Value
Far enough from all the hussle & bussle yet close enough to all the action
A unique natural surrounding
Very friendly staff
Great cocktails
Food is awesome
Free fast Wi-Fi

Negatives:
The pool is out of order
Some toilets don’t flush
I gained weight from the food
I lost money on Poker nights

Overall, the hospitality was first rate that made you feel right at home.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled with friends
Sydney
Reviewed 16 January 2010

This place is amazing.
My girlfriend and I looked around the net to find a place on Koh Phangan, and are sooo glad we found Harmony Beach Resort. It was recommended on Trip advisor by many people and exceeded our expectations.
The location is amazing, with a private little beach set down amongst the boulders. It is only as 5 minute scooter ride into Haad Rin ( for the clubs and bars) and you have easy access to all parts of the island. My girlfriend and i hired a scooter from the entrance to the resort and were able to ride all over the island to see the amazing beaches, waterfalls, and markets.
The staff, (Chai and Ning), were super friendly and attentive, and the English owner Dave makes you feel right at home.
The restaurant is right on the beach and served the best food we found in Thailand, great breakfasts, and coffee.
This place has a really chilled vibe and it was great to be able to relax, yet still be able to pop into town really easily.
There was usually a poker game going at night, so you got t know all the other guests, and party with them.
We had an aircon room right on the water, and you literally wake up to the water lapping right next to your door.
After getting here we saw a couple of the bigger resorts and just feel so lucky we stayed where we did. Will definately return if i get the chance.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
Shanghai
Reviewed 13 January 2010

Harmony is a great value for money, incredibly beautiful and staffed by some of the nicest people on earth. The proprietor is extremely helpful and friendly while the rooms are sparse, but that's what you expect from this type of hideaway. If you want the Ritz, go to the Ritz. Harmony delivers above and beyond when it comes to a laid-back, beautiful little resort that I hope to return to again soon.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled with friends
england
Reviewed 19 December 2009

The other reviews for harmony are quite excellent and this is my second time here.
unfortunately they are booked for the christmas and new year period so I have had to find another hotel. However, my time in Ko Phangan will be spent mostly there. the wifi is excellent and free. The resort is stunning and amazing value for money. The food is high quality and good sized portions. The beach is beautiful like a crescent moon and the are flowers and plants in abundance. dave the manager is really helpful and he has very friendly staff that speak excellent english. There is a variety of rooms, I prefer the wooden type as the concrete ones whilst clean and cozy, could do with knocking down and starting again as the place warrants a much higher grade of room. The pool needs renovating but the sea is high in the winter months.
There is a great atmosphere among the guests there. I think it is a special place; with its rustic ole skool charm excellent music giving it tons of personality. love the four poster beds too!
one of my favourite places anywhere.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple
London, England
Reviewed 13 September 2009

I stayed at Harmony Beach resort when I first arrived in Thailand and it was perfect! The beach is secluded and very peaceful, the staff were amazing, the food is lovely and the rooms were just right. As a lone traveler and 21 years old i was slightly worried about my trip in Thailand, but it was the perfect start to an amazing time in Thailand. I even went back there before i flew home for a few nights.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled solo