Sunrise Resort
US$88
US$62
US$93
US$75
Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$241
US$118
US$80
US$294
US$277
Phangan Bayshore Resort(Ban Hat Rin)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$67
US$75
US$73
US$90
US$84
Agoda.com
All reviewshaad rin beachperfect locationfull moonstandard roomswim up barfree breakfastfree transfermain buildinghotel is locatednice beachlow seasonpartyphanganpartiesperiodnightlife
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We didn't end up staying here as we walked in off the street I booked to get a price. Reviews online where ok but when we got there staff where rude we then were taken to a room out of the resort across the road and up two flights of stairs to a dingy little room with views of power lines. We left, much nice places around and at the same prices! Don't even bother!

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This was the first hotel we checked into when arriving at Haad Rin. We only intended to stay for a couple of nights but ended up being there for a week because we liked it so much. Accommodation is basic but clean. The aircon works well and can be set to as low as 16C. Beds were rather hard. The sound proofing was very good though, we heard no noise from neighbouring rooms and only dull sound from the music at the pool bar or beach. Wifi was a good signal and for free. We had no problem with staff stealing from us and they were quite friendly, apart from at check out when they tried to charge an additional water which we did not have. But it was quickly resolved without trouble. This resort has one of the best pools we have encountered so far in our Thailand travels. It's fairly large and deep (2.40m deepest I think) which is a nice change from the usual 1.40m pools where you're barely covered in water standing up. The deepest end had a sort of bench where you can sit and the barman at the pool bar makes amazing fruit shakes (great coconut shake) and very strong cocktails (too strong for me!) which you can enjoy directly in the pool!! Pool is open 10am to 8pm. Sunrise resort also has a restaurant near the street (didn't use it) and a pretty beach bar (cocktails good, food so so). Overall, we loved our stay here. It was great value for money and we will definitely stay again if we're back in Haad Rin.

Room Tip: Upstairs to get a better view. The further away from the beach the quieter. Superior rooms looked rather nice, they're not in the main building and more modern. Will try them next time.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melanie L
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Checked in to a miserable young girl receptionist. Made a note on a pad of how much cash I had left. Put it in my driving license wallet in the safe and went for a walk. Returned two hours later and half of it was missing. Brought the local police round but obviously couldn't prove anything so checked out immediately. STAY WELL AWAY FROM THIS HOTEL. Stay at the Bayshore instead just one minutes walk away and also on the beach. A little more expensive but definitely worth the extra for the cleanliness, friendliness, professionalism and piece of mind.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Ian S
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Location- A step away to the beach, if you have come to Haad Rin Beach to party and do not expect any sleep (at night) this is the best place to stay around the area. This was my second time to stay here with my best friend.

Room- Super spacious, tidy, clean
First time we stayed in a room with the pool view and the second time on the other side of the road with the view of the street which was much quieter.
We bought shampoo at a seven eleven close by

Staff- Understands English and are all very helpful.
We had our valuables kept at the front

Breakfast- Very simple and nothing much to complain about
Most of the time we would miss breakfast, but don’t worry! All of the restaurants around are all fantastic!

My best friend and I have traveled two times to this beach. We have avoided the full moon party and half moon party. The crowd is just right on other days. Not too chaotic but plenty of people to have a blast. Most travelers are from Israel, Holland and Australia.
I recommend staying three days max as the people you meet every night get too familiar.. I feel that this island is becoming too commercialized as Ko Samui and even the water has sadly changed its color. I recommend going to Ko Tao which is by far the best island around!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank makakjp
Reviewed 4 January 2014

The room was very nice, clean and well kept. I had read reviews about stains on the sheets so I was very careful! I was very happy until it turned dark and I wanted to sleep. The base from the club was so loud that you could feel it! It literally vibrates your bed. Even with sleeping pills and ear plugs, you will not have a decent sleep. The breakfast is included, yet is pretty awful. They stop serving breakfast early (not good for a party destination) and seem annoyed to have to serve you at all. The juice is warm, eggs under cooked..... Upon checkout, I watched the guys infront of us being charged for stains on the sheet, even though they insisted they were there before. The pool is nice and location is great but if you are spending a lot of money to stay here (for Asia), I would advise staying anywhere else!!!

Room Tip: As far away from the beach as possible
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends