All reviews haad rin beach full moon party place to stay great swimming pool good size location is great special thanks thai food phangan bungalow ko resort thailand island period huts sand
Reviewed 2 March 2018

A really good hotel in Koh Phangnan. The bungalows are well maintained, a good size. and they were cleaned everyday. Perfect location on Haad Rin beach with a great swimming pool, good breakfasts and very friendly and helpful staff. I did not go during Full Moon Party but there are many great spots in Haad Rin, especially on the beach in the evening. I would highly recommend this place.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I arrived on Koh Phangang and decided to visit Tommy’s resort to book a room for 4 nights. We didn’t book online because we wanted to see the resort first.

We rented out a bike and went to Tommy’s resort on Haad Rin Beach on December 18th at about 11am. There is a gate there with a security guard in a little hut. The gate was open and we stopped in front of the gate as we taught the security guard will come to talk to you. He did not come so we drove close to the resort where reception is. He then ran out of the hut screaming STOP STOP STOP TURN AROUND. I said excuse me ? He then wanted 500baht off me for driving passed the open gate ??

I reversed my scooter out and walked into reception to complain about him. Because of him I did not book my room there. The island is very very quiet there’s not a lot of people so there is no need to scream like a crazy person at potential guests.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Suthee H, Manager at Tommy Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

Dear Babyface121,

Thank you very much for your review and sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Actually we have a parking area in-front of the gate for everyone and many motorbikes were parking there too. In the hotel area we are not allowed anyone to drive pass to the beach and we are sorry once again about the security man as we did talked to him to avoid any problem in the future.

Have the best hokiday in Thailand!
Kind Regards
Suthee

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

One of the best hotel in koh phangan to stay !
The view from the hotel is extraordinary. White sand beach , mountains in the back, topped by a blue sky and some light fog in the morning-wonderful! Staff is extremely friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Great place, great staff, great sea, great food. In our opinion the best place to stay on Koh Phangan ! We stayed with our families for 6 days in Aug 2017 and it has been one of our best holidays. Gold sand on the beach, clear woters protected by net from jellyfish, perfect accomodation in beach front bungalows, great breakfests and volleyball court in front of our bungalow on the beach - simply great ! We have been there one week before full moon party, so each day it started to be louder in he evening and nights, so not so recommended in this period if you travel with young kids.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

This is my 2nd time at this hotel. The location is great, just at the beach and you have a stunning pool with view over the beach.
The only negative I have to say is that the portions of the Thai food at the restaurant are a bit small för my size but it tastes superb.
You get free beach and pool towels everyday at the reception, which is nice!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Suthee H, Manager at Tommy Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Thank you very much for your reveiw. We are hope you be back to koh phangan next time. Please feel free to contact us any time at booking@ tommyresort.com.
Best Regards.