“Probably much nicer on a sunnier day”
Review of Salad Beach

Salad Beach
Ranked #5 of 76 things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Had a pleasant outing to Haad Salad. Nice to see it and I think if I had spent more time there it could have been great. The day I went was a little overcast. It's one of those beaches with very shallow water, fun to walk our far and look at the seas urchins and sea cucumbers. Plenty soft white sand and little translucent fish. Many massage places along the beach. Very chilled atmosphere.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

hired motorbikes and took a mystery ride and found this place, beautiful, the views of the ocean and surroundings were lovely, plenty of facilities to have a drink and food etc and suitable shade provided, had a few beers, and a dip in the sea before leaving. recommend

Reviewed 6 July 2014

This is a lovely beach with nice and easy restaurants and bars. No sellers and bouncers. Very child friendly. Try My Way Resturant and Bar for a cheep and good meal.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

stayed at salad buri, ate at salad hut. we had a family of 4 which makes getting around the island expensive but after a few days at salad beach we decided it was well worth it. not far from sail rock diving to do pick ups so the location ended up being a small issue.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Salad beach it's a beautiful beach, it's quiet, very relaxed at night and the water is beautiful.
However be aware that the tide goes really low. I went in May and the water was so low that it was even hotter, you couldn't swim properly so we did all our swim in the swimming pool of the hotel!
I'd go back...