All reviews surrounding islands walking distance air conditioning place to stay toaster towels shower
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Situated in an extremely convenient location being close to the pier, restaurants and beach bars on Phi Phi. Upon arrival we were greeted with a warm welcome by the very hospitable host who went above and beyond to provide us with an excellent stay and any information on Phi Phi and surrounding islands.
Perfect for families and backpackers looking for a quiet area that is close to all of the islands attractions. Our room was kept spotless and cleaned regularly and the guesthouse offers complimentary tea and coffee plus toaster and microwave. I will definitely be staying here again on return to Phi Phi and highly recommend the guesthouse.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Harry A
Reviewed 11 May 2018

It is a good place to stay a few nights, it's 8 min walking from the main street, but it is a small island so no worries.

I stayed in a private room, it was comfortable bed and clean bathroom.

It's a bit expensive but you're in Phi phi so you expect that.

The owner is a french girl and she is kind.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Tee Guesthouse was modest. The location was great if you want to stay away from the loud touristy crowds. Room was a good size for a couple but the bathroom could use an upgrade. Staff was very friendly and hospitable and they offered complementary coffee and tea. Overall a good place to stay if you’re on a budget.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2018

We were late with the reservation for PhiPhi Don and Tee Guesthouse was among the last ones with a good price and nice photos.
The room, and especially the bathroom need serious renovation. In the bathroom the window was blocked so all the steam and odors are not aerated...creating some nasty smells.
We have selected a room with fan: it was very powerful, but quite noisy. You can have also air conditioning if you want.
Location: disregard the google map, is not accurate. You can reach the hostel quite easy: just follow the main street coming from the ferry, turn left to the mosque (there are some signs pointing to the mosque) and the hostel will be on the left.

Room tip: Check the bathroom, to have a window
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

One of the worst places we have stayed so far. Their were ants in the bathroom, the sink was broken. The shower dodnt work properly. The toilet blocked every time you went. The owner was friendly and its in a great location and they are about the only good things I can say about it. To be honest the only reason I wanted to do this review is because I have NEVER encountered such a bad mosquito problem not only in my whole time travelling but actually in my life as dramatic as that sounds. Honestly. My legs are completely scarred from it. My partner and I were eating on the decking bit and were eaten alive. I actually counted how many mosquito bites I went to bed with and it was 62. 62 in a half hour sitting time if that, we got up and ate in our room after I killed the 4th. I had blood on my hands where they were biting me when I killed them and my jumpsuit was covered in blood spots where they were just going through the thin material. I know there's only so many things you can do to get rid of these pests but I surely speak for every person that's stayed there when I say people would appreciate a repellent plug or something. Anything. Just some sort of precaution. It's not letting me upload the pictures of my legs. But if anything can be taken from this review I really hope that people know to spray up if their gonna sit down there or maybe the owner can invest in some things to take the hit away.

Date of stay: December 2017