Phi Phi Andaman Legacy
US$151
US$143
  • Pool
Phi Phi The Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$133
US$92
  • Restaurant
P. P. Palm Tree Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$85
US$73
  • Pool
Phi Phi Hotel(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$44
US$168
US$134
  • Beachfront
P.P. Erawan Palms Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$92
US$77
  • Pool
Phi Phi Relax Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$31
  • Restaurant
Viking Natures Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$39
  • Free Internet
Villa 360 Resort & Spa(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$282
US$228
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Zeavola Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$332
US$202
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshippies barbusy centrethe hotel is cleanfire showstayed here for nightslovely roomminute walkthe breakfast arealong beachgarden viewnice staysmall balconybit datedfried riceyogurtbreakfast was includedyour luggage
Reviewed 5 August 2011

We only stayed in this hotel for one night after two horrible nights in another hotel. It was a great hotel, clean, spacious room and nice small swimming pool. Hotel staff were great and very helpful and is close to all the little market stalls, beach, restaurants and bars. Cannot fault this hotel for the very small fee we paid for our hotel room, would definitely recommend for a short stay on this island if you want to be close to everything. The only thing I didn't like was the breakfast is not covered up and as it is in an open area does attract flies but other than that it was great.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2011

I first stayed here in 2005 for several months during the tsunami cleanup. It was one of the first places reopened, as it hadn't been that badly damaged.

I've since been back in 2006, 2007, 2010 and 2011. I've never stayed in the new rooms - apparently they're pretty nice. I always stay in the a/c bungalows on the left-hand side instead.

Pluses: good location, quiet (apart from the call to prayer, but you get used to it), nice pool, friendly staff, 24 hour mini-mart just one minute's walk away, in-room safe, the breakfast is OK.

Minuses: it's pretty expensive for what you get, the rooms are clean but aren't any way luxurious, the bathrooms are shabby, there are few amenities, and the room furniture is awful.

Personally I don't mind. It's basic, not a 'resort' by any means, but I love its location, and the room is all that I need. It's a nostalgic place for me, and after a hot day, sitting on the porch looking at the hills, or slipping into the pool with a cold beer from the minimart, is fantastic.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank Jumbone
Reviewed 2 April 2011

I can say only positive things. My stay was perfect. Was in one of the bungalows next to the pool. The breakfast was fine, could be better. It is located just next to the beach, close to everything but quite. I wanted to pay cash upon my arrival and everything was just perfect. Somebody from the hotel came to pick up us from the pier and took our bags, same when we left. It was an excellent vacation

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 February 2011

I paid $110 for one night to make sure it will be a nice place to stay on Phi Phi Island. Outside looks gorgeous. Superior room (how they call it) is bare bone. No minibar, no complimentary cafe machine, no free internet, no hair dryer, only one chair. Bathroom quite dirty, full of mildew. When we complained, staff supervisor was not willing to come to the room and was very impolite, which is shocking in Thailand, where everybody is very polite.
Breakfast bar has very poor selection, tables are sticky from previous guests sweat and stray cats are wondering freely among tables

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Pepazdepa
Reviewed 11 December 2010

I stayed here two nights. The beds were clean, the rooms were okay, the bathroom was old and could use some work. There was no hot water, just almost luke warm water. It was gross that you could not flush the toilet paper, not sure if that is Phi Phi in general or if our hotel just had that sign in the bathroom. The wi-fi did not work and that really irritated me. Breakfast was okay, the pool appeared clean and the staff was friendly. The key basket was a huge security threat so I was a big girl and carried my key with me. Not sure why anyone wants to drop their key off anyway. I paid $2000 baht per night. The staff was nice and there was a nice guy working at breakfast that tracked down a take away cup for my coffee.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends