“Excellent and fund snorkelling!”
Review of The Adventure Club

The Adventure Club
Ranked #2 of 37 Tours in Ko Phi Phi Don
More attraction details
Owner description: The Adventure Club strives to create new and exciting adventures, with emphasis on quality service, quality equipment, and quality training. A commitment to conservation and ecologically friendly diving and snorkeling programs, offers visitors to the islands an opportunity to explore and discover places away from the crowds. To escape from the norm and to do things that most people only get to dream about. As a PADI dive center The Adventure Club they are unique. PADI dive courses and adventure fun dive trips are limited to a maximum of 4 persons, while their snorkeling trips are restricted to a maximum of 6 persons. We offer a wide variety of diving and snorkeling programs that will keep you entertained from dawn till dusk, and even into the night, if you have the nerve!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“Excellent and fund snorkelling!”
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

This snorkelling trip were one of the highlights of staying at Phi Phi. Really fun and exciting seeing all the colorful fishes around the Island. The instructer, Christian, were also great and friendly! He showed us a lot and told us about the different things we saw. Worth trying if you should ever go to Phi Phi. The price is also good :)

PPAdventureClub, Owner at The Adventure Club, responded to this review, 1 September 2014
Thank you very much for your kind words, we were very happy to hear that you enjoyed our Phi Phi Ley snorkeling trip with Christian.

• Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
Belfast, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Discover scuba diving course”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

My boyfriend and I did the discover scuba diving course with The Adventure Club. As I had never dived before, I was very nervous about it and didn't know what to expect. We chose The Adventure Club after talking to several companies as it was very reassuring that they provide one instructor for two people. Our instructor was from Manchester so there was no language barrier and she was brilliant- very friendly and made my nerves disappear.
We did two 12m dives after doing safety checks etc and I loved every second! Phi Phi is so beautiful and we saw so many amazing fish. It was the best day of my entire trip and I would recommend The Adventure Club to everyone!

Visited August 2014
Thank you very much for your fantastic review of The Adventure Club, we were very happy to hear that you had an enjoyable time! Hopefully see you again in this beautiful island.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Professional and Friendly”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I see diving as an experience to tick off the list, not one that I am mad about. Pushing myself (and my fears) was actually a pleasant experience with The Adventure Club. The staff take their work seriously which made me comfortable. My partner, who has his advanced open water, enjoyed it just as much. Ko Phi Phi has so many beautiful diving spots so it (and the adventure club) cater to all levels of divers. Great friendly people to spend a morning or day with. May even consider complete padi now.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank APargiter
Thank you very much for the great compliments about The Adventure Club.
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your first diving experience with us and that we exceeded your expectations. We really hope you keep on diving!
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Excellent snorkelling trip!”
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Wouldn't be into diving but still wanted to experience the exotic waters of south east asia so opted for a snorkelling trip. Very professional company. Not being a confident swimmer didn't even matter! Our instructor was Christian he was in the water guiding us around and pointing out different fish and coral. They only take max 7 per group and we were extra lucky because there was only 3 of us. Highly recommended great day out!

1 Thank Irish_1988_F
Thank you very much for the great feedback about The Adventure Club!

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your snorkeling trip with our guide Christian. All the best
Paris, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A very professional and friendly dive center !”
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

After one year, i've dived again and Charlotte (just call her Chacha) was very helpful and professional for my scuba review. Then i really enjoyed my two dives in Viking Cave and Bi Da Nok although we were in low season. I do recommend The Adventure Club !

Visited August 2014
PPAdventureClub, Owner at The Adventure Club, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Thank you so much for your review regarding your recent diving experience at The Adventure Club. It is very encouraging to receive positive feedback like yours. If your future travel plans bring you back to Phi Phi Island, we will be thrilled to serve you again.