“Awesome diving, great dive masters”

P.P. Aquanauts Scuba
Ranked #1 of 40 Tours in Ko Phi Phi Don
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: With roots going back to 1989, P.P. Aquanauts Scuba is one of the first purpose-built dive centers on Phi Phi. With a unique non-commercial but professional style, both fun and safety are maximized. All dives are planned and supervised to strict PADI standards, which are recognized worldwide. Personal attention and professional care are corner-stones of the Aquanauts family. Customized trips, night dives and drinks on the breezy porch are available every day of the year.
Reviewed 16 May 2014

My buddy and I had a great time diving with aquanauts. Serge and the gang are a great group of people. We stumbled upon them by accident just looking for mosquito repellant. Next thing you know, we're signing up for some dives.
We had a stop or two along the way to the dive sites, got to do some open water swimming, two tank dives and a delicious Thai lunch. Can't wait to go back.

Dive video : http://youtu.be/B5N0S6tzqIM

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

My friends and I planned to do fun divings with P.P.Aquanauts in the early of May, however, all of them had to change the plan suddenly. At last, there was me alone. But I still gave it a go.
We reserved our dives through their website, and received information from Greg. On the first date of my arrival at Phi Phi island, i went to their office (very easy to find), fill out their form, tried out fins and mask, and paid for the trip. Hugo was very friendly and informative.
For the trip, i had to be at their office at 7:30. At first, it was kinda confusion about who gonna be my dive guide, but they sought it out very quickly. I met my group which consisted of Christophe, my guide, and the other 2 divers. We did some briefing before jumping on the boat.
The boat was in good condition. It had 2 decks, upper and lower. Upper deck was for sunbathing. There was no shade. Lower deck consisted of dry area, equipment area and a toilet. It was small comparing with the boat i've boarded in Phuket and Khaolak, but it had ample space for around 20 people. The diving equipment was also in good condition.
We dove at bida nok. The coral and underwater view was stunning. Not lucky enough to encounter turtles or sharks, but the scene didnt disappoint me at all.
Lunch is edible.
Christophe was very kind, and patient. He led us to beautiful terrain, and try to point out interesting marine lives for us. He also brought the camera underwater, took pictures of other divers and me, and emailed me pictures for absolutely nothing. Plus, since i was there alone, he tried to make me feel not so lonely by keeping me company. Thanks Chris!!
After the dive, we all headed back to the office and finish our logbooks.
Gonna dive with them again if i have a chance

2  Thank Sarunnuch P
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

I had finished my open water Padi course. It was amazing experience! Charlotte is a great instructor! I was feeling a bit nervous before my first diving. But she made me feel very comfortable and more confident under the water. Apart from this all staff in this course very friendly and helpful.. I had an amazing time in Thailand and this diving experience was most exciting part of my holiday! I would definitely recommend them. Thank you so much!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

We had never dived before, and took the open water dive course and had a great experience with the instructor Liam, who was very knowledgeable and friendly and took very good care of us the whole time. Having only 2 students per instructor is a big plus. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

My boyfriend first visited Phi Phi in 2011 and completed his PADI Open Water with Aquanauts. We returned to Phi Phi last week and decided that he fancied another go at diving the amazing local reefs. We went down to Aquanauts and straight away they were very welcoming and chatted with James about his past experience.

James required a refresher course and this was no problem with the help of Serg (dive master).. As I'm not a diver and didn't fancy giving it a go, I was given the option to still go on the boat and sunbathe and snorkel. The overall dive morning was a lot of fun for both myself and James and all the staff were very friendly. The lunch too was yummy and this is all included in the price.

If we are to return to Phi Phi again, I would not hesitate to say we would visit the Aquanauts team to go on another dive trip. Highly recommend these guys, very professional and very friendly!