“Great liveaboard experience”

Scuba Diving Phuket PP
More attraction details
Owner description: At Scuba Diving Phuket PP we take pride in offering scuba divers the very best diving experiences and Similan Liveaboards available. Our concept has always been to offer personalized service, highly qualified instruction and diving in small groups. As a connoisseur of Similan Liveaboards, we specialize in Similans Liveaboard diving. We purvey a full range of Similan Liveaboards at the finest prices (including 2 days/1 night, 3 days/2 nights and 4 days/4 nights trips) to suit all budgets and tastes. Whether you are looking for a discounted Similan Liveaboard or a luxury dive cruise in Thailand - Scuba Diving Phuket PP will be absolutely delighted to be of service to you!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Brooklyn
“Great liveaboard experience”
Reviewed 12 April 2012

My wife and I booked a five day trip on the Manta Queen. These guys arranged everything for us, we didn't have to worry about a thing. We had looked around and found these guys to be the best value, but had some reservations about not knowing anything about the trip. There was no reason for us to worry. The dive trip was great. The crew actually cared about diving and the sea life. It was the highlight of our trip.

Visited May 2011

Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent dive instructor!”
Reviewed 10 April 2012

Learning to dive has been in my to-do list for a long time but I've always been nervous about going underwater. Finally did it in November last year with my buddy, and I'm so pleased to have engaged Andy as our dive instructor for the Open Water course!

Andy is professional and patient, which quickly made him a dive companion I trusted and felt safe with. My nerves soon calmed under his fantastic guidance and I thoroughly enjoyed the dives we had. It was an amazing experience and I successfully attained my Open Water cert. I'll definitely recommend this brilliant instructor!

Thanks Andy for opening my door to the beautiful underwater world! I wouldn't have been able to do it without you! Forever Stinky Bums! xx :)

Visited November 2011
2 Thank Protostar77
Singapore
“Great live on board experience!”
Reviewed 9 April 2012

We had gone on many dive trips including a few in Phuket previously and wanted to try something different this time round. After scouting around, we decided on a live on board diving trip and found Scuba Diving Phuket(SDP) website with all the information that i require to make a decision. We got in touch with Andy at SDP and managed to make the bookings without much hassle as he did all the arrangements for us.

Upon arrival at Phuket, everything went like clockwork and i was really impressed once i boarded the dive vessel. It was spacious and the whole place was very well organised from the placement of equipment to the crew on board. We stayed for 4 days 3 nights and saw alot of impressive marine fauna including Manta Rays! We found this an awesome experience and would definitely recommend it for people who wants to get a spot of serious diving in Similans. We will also definitely be back for more in future.

Visited April 2012
Oslo
“Great diving in The Similan with Scuba Diving Phuket!”
Reviewed 6 April 2012

I booked my liveaboard trip on MV Somboon III - in The Similan Islands - online through Scuba Diving Phuket (scubadivingphuket.net). It's fair to say that Scuba Diving Phuket offers an excellent deal where you get great value for the money! The staff is very helpfull and will provide you with all the information you need to plan a perfect trip, which especially for me - travelling alone - makes it very secure and trustworthy. The transportation out to the liveaboard boat was very smooth and comfortable, and everything was on time with no dreadfull waiting around. The MV Somboon had great facillities, and a very service minded staff who took care of everything I needed. The food they served was worth the trip by itself! Further, the briefings was good, and the guides were very professional. They made me feel safe trough all my dives. My dives in The Similan can only be described as awesome, and I really hope to be back as soon as I can. I therefore really recommend booking your dives of a lifetime through Scuba Diving Phuket!

Visited April 2012
Cork
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Similan Islands - Live-aboard”
Reviewed 1 April 2012

I just got back from a 4 day live-aboard on the Manta Queen I in the Similan Islands. I booked the trip with Andy Tong. After my initial inquiry Andy offered a range of options suited to different budgets. Andy was very responsive to my queries, while I was working out the best option for me. I decided to go for a lower budget option (Manta Queen I) and was really happy with the result.

Khoa Lak Scbua Adventure run the Manta Queen I. The operation is extremely professional. Although the boat was full to capacity (25 guests) it did not feel cramped. The maximum guests to a dive guide was 5. My dive guide was very professional, and friendly and gave me some good tips for improving my dive skills.

The boat crew were exceptionally helpful and good humoured and the food was great!

I would have no hesitation in recommending Andy or the MQI for a Similan Island live-aboard.

Visited March 2012