Natacha Hotel
Phi Phi The Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$109
US$92
US$159
US$155
US$164
US$132
  • Beachfront
Phi Phi Hotel(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$46
US$37
  • Pool
P.P. Erawan Palms Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$91
US$77
  • Pool
Zeavola Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$206
US$201
  • Breakfast included
P. P. Palm Tree Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$84
US$73
  • Pool
Tohko Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$41
US$87
US$50
  • Free Internet
Phi Phi Banyan Villa(Ko Phi Phi Don)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfree wifithe location is perfectfridgenoisenightlife
Reviewed 20 March 2013

I always read the reviews before booking, and search for possible bed bugs and I'm willing to pay more than I normally would just to be sure there is no bed bugs. With Natacha hotel I did the same. I ended up paying triple the price I was about to pay. But no.. I was in my room around midnight getting ready to go to sleep and at 1am I saw the first bugger crawling on the bed next to me. "You gotta be kidding me!!" From that moment in two minutes I had packed all my stuff and placed them on the table. I spend rest of the night sitting on a tiny stool and googeling my options to get the hell out of there. No sleep at all that night. And the bugs, ugly disgusting bed bugs just kept on appearing on the bed one by one. When the morning arrived I went to the reception to tell my experience and wanting my money back. I had paid for two nights and this nightmare-night was the first one of them. I could tell by the looks of the personnel that they were not surprised about the bugs at all. After some while I did get my money back and the man at the reception seemed to expect me to disappear a.s.a.p and not to say a word about this later on. I did all the possible precautions I could to make sure I wouldn't carry any of the bugs or their eggs home, but I still get nightmares about it and it's been a month since I was on Phi Phi that night.

About Phi Phi in general. It was really sad to see how the island which sometimes used to be a paradise has been ruined and the businesses care more about the money they can rib of from tourist that putting some of it back to keeping the place clean. Unfortunately I didn't get to see the nature-side of Phi Phi more than from the viewpoint could be seen. The scenery from there is beautiful though! But in town in every corner they sell bucket-fulls of booze and parties on the beach are really loud. And I normally do like to party. But the way it was on Phi Phi just made me disgusted and sad. Oh well... at least I was early in my room to see my company there and do my best not to have them (bed bugs) with me.

For me Never again on Phi Phi and never again Natacha hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank aya79
Reviewed 1 February 2013

I can say nothing about hotels managed by Natacha Tour, but there is a lot to say about their service in general. And those are not words of appraisal.

On 31 December 2012, l have been on a boat tour around Phi Phi Lei Island by Natasha Hotel & Tour (075601008).

First of all, our trip was a total mess. The sea turned out to be very rough, we did not have a chance to see half of bays and beaches that were listed in the excursion. No one on board had been told beforehand that the waves are extremely high anf that could be dangerous to sail. We were really frightened, especially those with small kids.

One of the points on our way back from the only crowded beach we were taken to was "monkey beach". While in the boat, I was bitten by a monkey which climbed on board.None of the tourists were told that monkeys are agressive. Back on the shore, l went to hospital and found out the bite might have even lethal consequences. I went to the tour company to fill a complain. The tour company representative screamed and almost fighted when I tried to explain the situation and to find out the name of the company to fill a complain. l was unable to find out the name of the representative (I was only given name of his colleague - Suda Rangdat). Such companies should be punished for not respecting the tourists, consealing information, put people's life at danger.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2013 via mobile

The rooms here are bare bones, shower over the toilet, basic AC, simple bed kind of thing. The service is pretty poor and it certainly isnt value for money. If you plan on spending any great length of time in your hotel I wouldn't recommend here!!

The positives? It's right next to the port, opposite a great Dive shop and right in the middle of the action a stones through from good bars and restaurants and the beach. We got a good nights sleep- it was quieter than we expected.

Stay here for a basic bed on an Island where sleeping and luxury is just not the priority!

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed 30 December 2012

This hotel is average and over-priced compared to the rest of Asia. However, it is above average compared to the rest of Phi Phi island. Other rooms are as expensive or more and dirty. Natacha is clean and right beside the port. The hot water worked fine as did the A/C. Staff was helpful. Glad I stayed here over some of the other options on Phi Phi.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 September 2012

This room was ok - clean and conveniently located near to the pier but the room was very small and way overpriced for what it was. We also got woken up on several occasions by the hotel owner's toddler walking around the hallway exercising their vocal cords in the early morning (7am).

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple