Ok so firstly im going to start by listing the good points of the hotel....
Ok so now the bad points
1. Poor customer service, the main guy is rude, ignorant and is highly suspicious of anyone who turns up at the hotel (dont like to use that word to describe this place). Obviously has no computer system in place so unless you have proof of booking your out of there.
2. No restaurant at all. If you want food you have to go to the hotel about 300 meters away.
3. Worse WIFI ever
4. No power between 6am and 6pm - This was such a joke that I had to use the light from my phone to be able to see the toilet as no window in there
5. The room...where do I start....Broken toilet, broken sink, broken tv, broken safe, beds hard as concrete, locks on doors ridculous.....a 4 year old could prob break in!
6. No entertainment apart from a crap pool table, but god forbid you play as your be attacked by mozzies constantly, no bug protection at all.
In summary, this is the worse hotel i have ever stayed at ever, we only stayed here as we had no where else to go. Its a total rip off and im embarrassed to have ever stayed here, me and my friend were reading books at 10pm in our room as there was literally nothing else to do!
The place should be shut down as its so bad!
Stay here at your peril, I did 2 nights and when we finally left me and others on the taxi boat were laughing and smiling, we had escaped the hotel from hell!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Phi Phi Power Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.