Dee Dee Beach House
Phi Phi Banyan Villa(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$70
US$63
US$165
US$131
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Phi Phi The Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$135
US$113
  • Restaurant
Zeavola Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$343
US$221
  • Breakfast included
P. P. Palm Tree Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$86
US$73
US$177
US$167
  • Pool
P.P. Erawan Palms Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$84
US$78
US$58
US$50
  • Free Internet
Tohko Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$52
  • Restaurant
Phi Phi Hotel(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$49
US$45
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsyour feetair conbasshear the musicperfect locationmusic stopstwo bottles of waterevery morningbasic roomfree waterpeace and quietcarry your luggagefew minutes walkparty islandstayed for nightsnight lifenice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I stayed there for 4 nights, normal room is around 1200 Baht (quite expensive for backpackers, worth it if you're 2 people).
rooms are clean,got air-condition, hot shower, fridge, and a really nice double bed.
moreover, you got you own balcony and you get 2 bottles of water every morning.
staff are really friendly and always willing to help.
location is great- it's in the end of the coast line in a quite place so you got your on beach with 2 minutes walk from all beach parties and 2-4 minutes of walk from pubs in town.
It's a challenge to keep the room clean of sand but I'm sure you can do it. if not, just ask the staff to clean your room the next morning.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Stayed here two nights, the room was ok and fairly basic, but the drain in the shower didn't work and smelled really badly of sulphur every time you used the water. Also The walls were also very thin and you could hear everything going around outside (people talking at 3am) and the loud music from outside at night. We did like that they had a fridge though and gave us bottles of water everyday. Overall probably wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed here or 5 nights and were really impressed with this place. Its situated on the beach but far enough away so you barely hear the noise from the beach parties. The apartment style rooms are ideal. They are clean, spacious and have everything you need - very comfy bed, fridge, air con, clean bathroom, balcony. The staff are lovely and make you feel at home - you get a bottle of water every day, a bucket full of water outside your room to clean the sand off your feet and each night they put a new mosquito coil on your balcony. I would really recommend this place and happily stay again!!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I stayed here mid-March as a solo female in A2 for 4 nights. Upon arrival, there was a staff member holding a Dee Dee’s sign at the pier. He brought me to where his luggage cart was and said to wait for him and he would bring me to the guesthouse. Well I waited 15 minutes and he never came back. He left the Dee Dee sign with me so he wasn’t looking for other guests. I’m not sure what happened there. So, I decided to find the place on my own. It took 45 minutes. In the heat. With luggage. On cobblestone. And no signs. No one knew where this place was and it wasn’t on any maps. I ended up right on the beach and someone showed me where they thought it was. I finally found it tucked away at the end of the beach, but was much less than thrilled about the location after trudging along the beach carrying my luggage. They reeeeeally need to communicate their location better!! Once you know your way around though, and if you want to go to the clubs on the beach, the location is fantastic. If you want help with your bags to the pier upon departure, it costs 50Baht.

Regardless, once I arrived, the staff was so sweet, I just melted. They offered me cold water, showed me to my room, carried my bag for me, turned on my air, and left me to settle in, quietly shutting the door behind them. They were lovely and accommodating during my entire stay.

The rooms are basic, yes, but this is island standard. The AC works just fine, it’s clean, there’s a fridge, and a safe. The views are beautiful, the grounds are very nice and it’s just so peaceful during the day. At night, however, yes, you certainly do hear the thump from the beach bars. Having said that, I wore earplugs and was fine.

The only reason I would not stay here again (now that I know where it is), is my shower was salt water. After 4 days, I felt absolutely disgusting and couldn’t wait for a proper shower. I know others who have stayed on the island and had fresh water showers in their accommodations, so I’m not sure why mine was salt.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

This place is at the end of the very loud and lively beach area off Phi Phi. Yes the views of the beach in the day are nice, but the rooms are small spaces for head down and party all night. The sound from the beach bars is very loud at night and I could not deal with it.
The owners are amazing. Helpful, friendly and wonderful people, but I would not stay here again.

Stayed: April 2014