See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Very dirty place and the management was rude and didn't help with the booking issue. No window, and the room had a very bad smell. Also the room had cockroach and mosquitoes. I did not stay the night.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 December 2016

I am currently writing this on the evening that the shower just exploded when I was using it. We had some problems adjusting the heat of the elctric heater during the day and told the manager to fix it. During the night, as I was rinsing my feet the heater exploded and shot out sparks, clearly caused by a serious short circuit! Thankfully I did not touch any part connected to the heater or I would be dead by now!
The manager did not care about me and was NOT helpful in refunding/changing room!
Stay away!!!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Best Pad Thai in eggwrap (70bht) I had in Thailand. Their water melon shake for 30bht was crazy good too, became a morning staple. Service was quick friendly, fans keep it cool enough, and the toilet is interesting. Would go again for the shake and pad thai ^_^

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

Four of us checked in to the October house hostel in July.

We got a room to ourselves (two bunk beds) and an ensuite bathroom.

It cost us 250 baht per person per night which was very reasonable!

The room was cleaned once a day but the sheets were not. The hostel had pretty decent wifi and you got towels as well.

All in all it did exactly what it said on the tin and we had no complaints.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights. Cheap room of 4 beds. Staff are friendly. There are lockers to put your valuables in. Clean room and beds. Good air con and warm shower. Close to the pier as you get off which is good for us as it was pouring with rain. The guest house is in a good location. Close to the bars and restaurants but far away enough to not be kept up by noise. Glad we stayed here.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends