“Amazing dive and amazing instructor”
Review of World Dive Center

World Dive Center
Ranked #18 of 46 Tours in Ko Phi Phi Don
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Wold Dive Center is based on Koh Phi Phi island, Krabi. We offer a full range of services from Discover Scuba Diving and all PADI/SSI courses, to personal guides, photographers and trips to the Similan islands on board one of two luxury liveaboard vessels. We can cater for all your travel and scuba needs in a wide range of languages (English, Chinese, Spanish, Korean, Portugues) and will do all we can to make sure you enjoy your experience with us.
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

They just took care of everything. The food was good the dive was awasome. the instructor went out of his way to find the turtle :)

highlly recommended!

in 3 reviews
"skills"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend had a great day scuba diving, joseba was are instructor. He really knows how to get you calm when youre in panic. Gives good instructions and keeps an eye an you the whole time. We have seen amazing things, we recommend everybody to go scuba diving and ask for joseba!

1  Thank Jessicakleen1
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

바다가 보이는 다이빙샵, 찾기 쉽고 선착장으로 나가기도 편합니다. 한국인 강사분이 수신호와 장비사용법에 대해 여러번에 걸쳐 자세히 알려주시고 바다에선 외국인 강사분 Joseba와 함께 했는데 정말 최고였습니다. 하강을 시작하자 덜컥 겁이 나 포기할까 싶었는데 천천히 조금씩 적응할 수 있게 이끌어준 덕에 멋진 수중세계를 경험할 수 있었네요. 시간이 더 있었으면 오픈워터까지 했을텐데 아쉽ㅠㅠ
Thank you Joseba! You are a very talented instructor and real gentleman. I'm so lucky to meet you.

3  Thank Roving660955
Reviewed 8 September 2018

My girlfriend and I both done our first dive ever with the Workd Dive Center and it was amazing! Joseba was our instructor and he was a great guy. Neither of us were comfortable starting off and were quite nervous but Joseba was great and put us at ease and took as long as we needed to settle in and get control. He kept making sure we were ok while under water which kept us reassured and relaxed! Highly highly recommend here for a first dive as the small group made us feel much more safe and secure. All the instructors on the trip were great but big thanks to Joseba!!

1  Thank mattod17
See more reviews
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Was my first experience ever! And it was awesome. Joceba was my instructor, he was very kind and helpful, he explained everything clearly. I believe I was being complicated, I got scared and almost gave up when we were on the surface, I think we spent quite long time before going down just because I was too scared, but he encouraged me and yeah we managed to go down. Not to mentioned he kept making sure if I was ok. I thank him for encouraging me, otherwise I would've given up and lost my chance to do this. And the other instructors were as nice as him too

1  Thank Endry M