“From zero to divemaster and working here in world dive”
Review of World Dive Center

World Dive Center
Ranked #18 of 46 Tours in Ko Phi Phi Don
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Wold Dive Center is based on Koh Phi Phi island, Krabi. We offer a full range of services from Discover Scuba Diving and all PADI/SSI courses, to personal guides, photographers and trips to the Similan islands on board one of two luxury liveaboard vessels. We can cater for all your travel and scuba needs in a wide range of languages (English, Chinese, Spanish, Korean, Portugues) and will do all we can to make sure you enjoy your experience with us.
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

I started my open water course with this shop last July and later on aow. My instructor Manu said l had lots of chance to work here coz of my Chinese and English language advantage.I'm so glad l made the decision to come back for my EFR, rescue diver and dive master course. Now l have been working here in world dive as a dive master for a few months and this December lm going to do my instructor course. Thxx so much for everyone l met in this shop that have changed my life, which l could not love more!! Lots of love to Manu my ow to rescue course instructor, Matias my divemaster instructor, Soojin our former manager, Jacob our manager now and my brother from Korea hahahah ......
World dive is a very chilling shop with great location near tongsai pier and beach, large space for relaxing and very friendly instructor and dm team. You would not regret diving with us!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"skills"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

I've travel through Thailand a while a go. I did the open water diving course in Koh Tao and when I went to phi phi, I really wanted to dive again. I ended up on the world dive center through my previous diving instructor recommendation and I ended to make 2 dives with Joseba. Everyone at the world dive center was very friendly and very kind, and Joseba helped me a lot through both dives, we were even able of recording and take some pictures. One of the best days of my life.

1  Thank Marco R
Reviewed 5 October 2018

Highly recommend World dive, easy going friendly instructors, very well organised and awesome day out. Joseba was an amazing dive instructor, very experienced and knowledgeable, knew the dive sites very well. Showed us where all the cool stuff was sharks!!! Turtles!!! Big schools of fish!!! Explained everything very well so we felt comfortable in the water. Makes all the difference when you dive with a very good full instructor. Definitely dive again with world dive!

1  Thank Lume001
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

They just took care of everything. The food was good the dive was awasome. the instructor went out of his way to find the turtle :)

highlly recommended!