“Great company in an amazing location”
Review of World Dive Center

World Dive Center
Ranked #18 of 46 Tours in Ko Phi Phi Don
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Wold Dive Center is based on Koh Phi Phi island, Krabi. We offer a full range of services from Discover Scuba Diving and all PADI/SSI courses, to personal guides, photographers and trips to the Similan islands on board one of two luxury liveaboard vessels. We can cater for all your travel and scuba needs in a wide range of languages (English, Chinese, Spanish, Korean, Portugues) and will do all we can to make sure you enjoy your experience with us.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Everything about this place was purely amazing. My wife and I were able to get a dive master all to ourselves and had a great time on/off the boat. We brought our own BC/Reg/Computer so only needed a tank. The water was extremely warm, and the island we dove off of outside of Phi Phi was pretty amazing.

The dive master we worked with was top notch and really took care of us. Keep it up WDC!!!

2  Thank Sam R
in 3 reviews
"skills"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

My sister (13) and I (17) did a discovery dive today with instructor Yuri, he was really supportive and patient with us to make sure we felt comfortable before we began the dive. It was great that there was only us two with one instructor because he was watching and helping us the whole time. Yuri taught us the skills at the center, on the boat and in the water to make sure we remembered everything, and enjoyed our first dive fully. He has inspired us to do a diving course. Would definitely recommend to people of all ages that are wanting to dive here in Phi Phi. Thank you Yuri

Reviewed 9 October 2018

World dive has the best instructors in the world!! Great, kind and super professional team. During my trip in Thailand I went diving with them, that was my first diving and I was very nervous about it. Yuri my amazing instructor was so kind and patient, made me feel comfortable, relaxed and with confidence so I could enjoy it.
He showed me the most beautiful places under water! This experience just made my whole trip!!! Thank you world dive and Yuri for best diving!!!

1  Thank Tourist823884
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

I started my open water course with this shop last July and later on aow. My instructor Manu said l had lots of chance to work here coz of my Chinese and English language advantage.I'm so glad l made the decision to come back for my EFR, rescue diver and dive master course. Now l have been working here in world dive as a dive master for a few months and this December lm going to do my instructor course. Thxx so much for everyone l met in this shop that have changed my life, which l could not love more!! Lots of love to Manu my ow to rescue course instructor, Matias my divemaster instructor, Soojin our former manager, Jacob our manager now and my brother from Korea hahahah ......
World dive is a very chilling shop with great location near tongsai pier and beach, large space for relaxing and very friendly instructor and dm team. You would not regret diving with us!

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

I've travel through Thailand a while a go. I did the open water diving course in Koh Tao and when I went to phi phi, I really wanted to dive again. I ended up on the world dive center through my previous diving instructor recommendation and I ended to make 2 dives with Joseba. Everyone at the world dive center was very friendly and very kind, and Joseba helped me a lot through both dives, we were even able of recording and take some pictures. One of the best days of my life.

1  Thank Marco R