“You get what you pay for...if you don't mind sharing it with others”

Mr. Local Dorm Rooms
Mr. Local Dorm Rooms
Little Rock, Arkansas
“You get what you pay for...if you don't mind sharing it with others”
Reviewed 20 April 2013

I've never been to a more dismal hostel in my life. When we arrived at the dorm's front porch, a man took us through the front door- immediately to the bed room! The lights were all out (at about 3:00 pm) and the room was crowded so that it looked like a prison. When he showed my friends and I our beds, we had to politely ask the strangers who were using them as a storage area, to move their things and then decided that this wasn't really our cup of tea. We're all fine with basic accommodations, but there at least should be somewhere to relax after a three-hour flight and boat ride, right?

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends

Families
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Ibiza, Spain
Reviewed 28 March 2013 via mobile

Ask yourself what your doing in phi phi and what you need from this place? I was meeting friends for 3 days and was gonna hit beaches and bars all day long so all I needed was bed and shower! This place totally fitted the bill, its very basic with no mod cons except WiFi, they clean the place every day but the bathrooms defo need improving! You get clean bed linen and small locker good for camera and passport!

If I come back and I'm on my own I would probably choose place with social areas like a bar or restaurant so I could meet fellow travelers as I could not do that here! Just depends on your needs!

• Stayed March 2013
#10 of 38 in Ko Phi Phi Don
Viking Natures Resort
Viking Natures Resort
#1 of 88 in Ko Phi Phi Don

Been to Mr. Local Dorm Rooms? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Mr. Local Dorm Rooms

Property: Mr. Local Dorm Rooms
Address: 125/96 Moo 7, Koh Phi Phi, Aonang, Mueng Krabi, Ko Phi Phi Don 81000, Thailand
Region: Thailand > Krabi Province > Ko Phi Phi Don
Ranked #52 of 88 Speciality Lodging in Ko Phi Phi Don
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Mr. Local Dorm Rooms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.