Great place to visit but a few warnings.
The beach isn't much good for swimming or snorkelling as even when the tide is in, it's only up to your waist, even when 200 metres out. We thought there would be another beach in easy walking distance but there isn't. You have to use a longtail boat. This is fine for a morning or day out but if you just want to relax and have the occasional snorkel, you can't. Plus if it's low tide getting a boat is easier said than done.
Also, if you are not fit or unsteady on your feet this isn't the place for you. If you arrive at low tide with the wind blowing in the wrong direction getting to the hotel can be quite an adventure, with long walks, much across water up to your knees in baking sun, which if you have been traveling for hours can be a bit trying.
People are friendly and the eateries in behind are great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A dream-like boutique resort situated on a private 800 metre stretch of pristine white sand beach lapped by the turqoise waters of the Andaman Sea. The resort is set on 70 acres of coconut palm plantations, in the privacy of Loh Ba Gao Bay on Phi Phi Island. Accommodation is comprised of 144 traditional Thai style bungalows and 12 exclusively private Hillside Pool Villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotelopia, Destinology, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phi Phi Island Village Beach Hotel Ko Phi Phi Don
- Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort And Spa
- Phi Island Village Beach Hotel
- Phi Island Village Beach Resort
- Phi Phi Island Village Resort