Lowest prices for your stay
US$133
PricelineUS$123
Hotels.comUS$119
eDreamsUS$133
5,389 results
All reviews hillside pool villa beachfront junior suite our honeymoon swim up bar low tide beach front welcome drink pad thai private beach long tail phuket airport great resort paradise on earth boat trip transfer thailand island
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 September 2012 via mobile

The resort's location is amazing and you don't even feel the need to explore the rest of the island.
The service is really good and deserves to be mentioned.
The beach is gorgeous and the pool area is very beautiful.
The bungalow was tidy and carefully decorated with flowers, it's not 5 star material but does the trick as a beach resort.
I really enjoyed my stay here.

Date of stay: June 2012
Reviewed 28 September 2012

I cannot give enough praise to this resort. It is an experience you will never forget. The place is absolutely stunning and I was impressed every time I turned my head. This was the perfect place to unwind after adventuring all around Asia. Wonderful pool with swim up bar... have drinks, swim, nap, repeat! The most astounding thing about this resort is the World Class restaurants. I am a Chef and I have dined in some of the finest establishments in the world but if you want to know this place offers something unique. There are many choices from eating traditional and modern Thai fusion in the tree tops to a candle lit dinner on the beach. Like I said everywhere you turn you see so much beauty and experience so much bliss that you have to ask yourself... am I dreaming?!?!

Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2012 via mobile

I'd like to thank management and staff for the most amazing four days, and for our free upgrade from the deluxe to the beach-front bungalow.
The beach and resort grounds are truly to die for!
The room amenities are great! The jacuzzi & air conditioning are heaven after a hot day, and although the interior could do with a little coat of paint, I rate the place as heavenly.
I will return time and time again!

Date of stay: September 2012
Reviewed 25 September 2012

Beautiful place, we stayed in the superior bungalow but LUCKY enough we still had a view of the beach! Villa 405, request it! Let down was the coconut grill food, not enough variety but the other ones were beautiful. Our room service food was cold but was okay still.
Only thing is the men that you can hire with the long tail boats, didn't speak much English and was very hard to say what we wanted to do. Unfortunately I had an encounter were going through to maya bay on the other side coming back I was thrown into the rocks by a huge wave, whilst having to swim back to the boat. Not safe for tourists, I have swam my whole life and I obviously struggled.
Went back to the boat directly and they didnt understand what happened so it wasn't reported, i just think it would have been nice if the person from the boat had told the resort Just in case as I was covered in bruises and cuts and bleeding at the knees, but that wasn't in the control of the hotel. I wouldn't get a long tail boat that far across the ocean again, let alone go e back way of Maya bay. Not worth it! Too many 100's of Japanese tourists on the beach

Other than that cocktails were expansive but there is no where else to go, I did notice a few people walk to pub behind the resort but I rather pay to dri k and eat with the beautiful view!

Spa was beautiful, she even did my hair for me after my massage that went longer than I paid for :)

We will be back!

Room tip: Room 405!!!!
Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alyce K
Reviewed 25 September 2012

gorgeous place to stay for a few days. loved the village behind. the resort had the feeling of being not too populated. rooms were clean and service good. snorkelling was a bit disappointing - not the same as before the tsunami. the bungalows were very quiet and comfortable and the grounds were beautiful.

Date of stay: October 2011