First and foremost, there is a village behind the resort with amazing foods, bars, and people. If you stay here you need to check it out...its safe, literally 3 minutes from the resort, and the staff doesn't know it exists? They don't want you to go.
My wife and I just returned from 4 days at the resort and we can't say enough about the location, the service, cleanliness, and atmosphere. Its literally paradise with the palm trees, clear water, warm water, and a swim up bar. We arrived using their transfer service which picked us up from our hotel and transferred us to the pier and then onto their "large" boat. I'll get back to the large boat later. The boat ride to the resort was very comfortable, air conditioned, and they did provide water. The transfer service was 2100 BHT per person. When we arrived we were all checked in at the same time and I would estimate within 10-15 minutes we were in our room via golf cart. From there our experience began.
Each day we ate breakfast at their buffet and it was adequate...they had asian and western options, an omelette station, and plenty of fruit. Lunch at the resort was also favorable with rice and noodle dishes as well as some western options. At their infinity pool they have a swim up bar with reasonable priced drinks...a bit overly priced but not outrageous. For dinner, we skipped the resort every night and went to the village behind the resort. Its literally a 3 minute walk and if you ask the front desk for a flashlight they will provide one but you do not need. We ate at Pad Thai and the Oasis and the food was so good and the prices were so much less. What a great experience and everyone was so nice.
At the resort you can book excursions for diving, to see other islands, or just get a long boat to go wherever you want. We booked the sunset cruise which was from 1pm to 7pm. Amazing experience to go swimming, snorkeling, see Maya Beach, and view the sunset literally on a private beach. You can also book tours in the village. In addition, the resort has a very good gift shop and if your not into booking a long tail boat to go to the other side of the island this is it for shopping.
The only things to consider/remember is that the resort does not have an ATM and you are secluded. So depending on your style this may be perfect or maybe something to keep in mind.
Overall, this is place to relax, forget, and get recharged. If your lucky enough to get to this part of the world frequently I'm envious. Were not and so pleased we picked this resort based on many of your reviews. Thank You.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A dream-like boutique resort situated on a private 800 metre stretch of pristine white sand beach lapped by the turqoise waters of the Andaman Sea. The resort is set on 70 acres of coconut palm plantations, in the privacy of Loh Ba Gao Bay on Phi Phi Island. Accommodation is comprised of 144 traditional Thai style bungalows and 12 exclusively private Hillside Pool Villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelbag, Agoda, Expedia, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort And Spa
- Phi Phi Island Village Beach Hotel Ko Phi Phi Don
- Phi Island Village Beach Hotel
- Phi Island Village Beach Resort
- Phi Phi Island Village Resort