This is a fantastic resort from the pick up by tractor to drop off also by tractor, we loved it!
The rooms were spacious, clean & had all amenities you could wish for.
The staff were friendly & helpful.
The breakfast was great, we did have most meals in the village behind, which were fantastic.
Thoroughly recommend this resort as a base camp for exploring phi phi & surrounds.
Pay the extra for direct resort transfer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A dream-like boutique resort situated on a private 800 metre stretch of pristine white sand beach lapped by the turqoise waters of the Andaman Sea. The resort is set on 70 acres of coconut palm plantations, in the privacy of Loh Ba Gao Bay on Phi Phi Island. Accommodation is comprised of 144 traditional Thai style bungalows and 12 exclusively private Hillside Pool Villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, LateRooms, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort And Spa
- Phi Phi Island Village Beach Hotel Ko Phi Phi Don
- Phi Island Village Beach Hotel
- Phi Island Village Beach Resort
- Phi Phi Island Village Resort