The best decision we made on our honeymoon was to book a stay here, absolutely amazing.
The beach is gorgeous, white sand, clear water, palm trees. The water is bath temperature warm.
The resort has several restaurants, one just for the delicious buffet breakfast. Skip the Ruenthai restaurant. It has a lovely view but quite pricey and the food is alright.
Thai market night on a Wednesday is an incredible buffet of Thai food, some cooked in front of you. Book in or you'll miss out.
Pool area is to die for, loungers, drinks, a huge pool, it is an island paradise.
They also run snorkeling and swimming tours to Phi Phi Leh which are great and lots of other leisure activities.
Hire a long tail boat to take you to nearby bamboo and mosquito islands for snorkeling, well worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A dream-like boutique resort situated on a private 800 metre stretch of pristine white sand beach lapped by the turqoise waters of the Andaman Sea. The resort is set on 70 acres of coconut palm plantations, in the privacy of Loh Ba Gao Bay on Phi Phi Island. Accommodation is comprised of 144 traditional Thai style bungalows and 12 exclusively private Hillside Pool Villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Agoda, Destinology, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort And Spa
- Phi Phi Island Village Beach Hotel Ko Phi Phi Don
- Phi Island Village Beach Hotel
- Phi Island Village Beach Resort
- Phi Phi Island Village Resort