How can I start? This place is like paradise on earth. The resort is very well located in Phi Phi don, has its own private beach so the view is not polluted by thousands of boats and people. The resort is just beautiful, with plenty of blossoming plumeria trees and the staff really works hard to perfect everything and every single detail had a unique touch of Thailand. I stayed in a superior bungalow, very cosy, clean and private, but unfortunately I only booked for one night!! I wish I had known this place was so beautiful and great and I would have pleasantly stayed for a week or a month.
However I need to say that one of the best features of this resort is the little village in the back where one can find nice and cheap food and also book diving, snorkelling and sightseeing trips around Phi Phi islands – all this significantly cheaper and better than found in the resort. I rented snorkelling equipment from the resort and the quality was very poor.
The only down side I found about this resort is that some members of staff, especially in the leisure centre were not very friendly and the majority could barely understand English.
Also, be aware that the only way to get to the resort when you arrive in Phi Phi don is by taking a boat. Can choose to pay 800-1000 baht for a long tail and be at the resort in 20minutes or just wait for the hotel boat for 200 baht. The hotel boat only operates 2x day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon, better contact the hotel prior to arrival to check times - I forgot to do that and had to go by long tail boat - thus expensive but yet very pleasant trip!
So just be aware of the coconuts and the palm leafs falling from the trees and you will have the most amazing time here !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A dream-like boutique resort situated on a private 800 metre stretch of pristine white sand beach lapped by the turqoise waters of the Andaman Sea. The resort is set on 70 acres of coconut palm plantations, in the privacy of Loh Ba Gao Bay on Phi Phi Island. Accommodation is comprised of 144 traditional Thai style bungalows and 12 exclusively private Hillside Pool Villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort And Spa
- Phi Phi Island Village Beach Hotel Ko Phi Phi Don
- Phi Island Village Beach Hotel
- Phi Island Village Beach Resort
- Phi Phi Island Village Resort