We stayed in the deluxe garden room in Outrigger Phi Phi Island, truly a great experience.
It is located in its own island which gives you a private beach experience!! Phi phi is so crowded all the time so this is a major plus.The hotel is very helpful when it comes to arranging your point to point transport,just give them all your flight details and arrival date and they will help with the rest.
Pricey! most of their add on services ,be it hotels or spa were quite expensive as compared to the rest of Thailand,but there is a cosy little village behind the resort with some great food and bars.You can even book tours or water taxi's for a slightly cheaper price there.
Clean rooms,very little mosquitoes(rest of Thailand is filled with them) and romantic.
Only con : Since this is an island on its own one has to always hire water taxi's to move around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A dream-like boutique resort situated on a private 800 metre stretch of pristine white sand beach lapped by the turqoise waters of the Andaman Sea. The resort is set on 70 acres of coconut palm plantations, in the privacy of Loh Ba Gao Bay on Phi Phi Island. Accommodation is comprised of 189 traditional Thai style bungalows and 12 exclusively private Hillside Pool Villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort And Spa
- Phi Phi Island Village Beach Hotel Ko Phi Phi Don
- Phi Island Village Beach Hotel
- Phi Island Village Beach Resort
- Phi Phi Island Village Resort