Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 25/09/21
Hotels.com
Travelocity
1,427 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 October 2012

This hotel was really great, and you pay a price for that.

Not many young people (<25) staying there due to the price - that's my only complaint.

This hotel is easily the nicest hotel in the general vicinity. Very close to the pier, very close to the beach clubs (just a walk along the beach down from Slinky's - the main beach club).

It can get noisy if you plan on sleeping before 2AM (they turn the music down at this time) but if you want to sleep before 2AM then you are DEFINITELY staying on the wrong part of Phi Phi Island if you stay here. I recommend the Holiday Inn at the top of the Island for that.

Gym was adequate (very good for the Island I suppose) and the pool was magnificent. The beach is right next to the pool, Best breakfast buffet I know of on the Island (though I'm not very impressed with the breakfast buffet's on offer).

Room tip: If you're planning to party hard request a room near the beach (on the Slinky's/club side of the Island). If not request a room in the other wing that will be quieter.
Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Lee_2013
Reviewed 26 October 2012

This hotel is simply beautiful!! the pool looked out over the bay and was at the end so very peacefull. (i had the whole pool to myself at one point which is very very rare!!)

Breakfast was good plenty of choice, room wasn't massive but very comfy, clean with air con.

I do feel that this hotel was a bit on the expensive side but we were only there for 3 nights so thought we would have a bit luxury.

Staff were very friendly, We were greeted off the ferry and our luggage taken to our room.

I feel the best bit is the location and the pool but worth the money for relaxtion.
Would certainly return to this hotel

Date of stay: November 2011
Reviewed 20 October 2012

After 4 weeks through Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia then Thailand we booked all our hotels from reviews on tripadvisor, we didn't expect much from this hotel going by previous reviews, just average with a nice pool and good location, but didn't even get that.
I have to honestly say this hotel was more like a hostel and was just pathetic. No power and no water for the first half day when we arrived, air conditioner didn't work, rooms smelt heavily of damp, useless and rude staff and way, way too expensive.
The pool tiles are all black and green coloured as they haven't been cleaned so the water looks black, the location isn't the best all you hear is the bass from the music the bars pump out until 2am and heaps of drunk back packers try and sneak into the pool all day and night.
The hotel is old and needs renovating and the staff are rude and come over as though they just don't care, I asked a staff member if the hotel had Internet and he rudely answered WHAT and blew cigarette smoke out abruptly and walked away and one of his colleagues then kindly answered instead. This hotel has everything going for it if they got their act together but it was the 2nd most expensive hotel out of the 5 we stayed at while on our trip and I'd rather pitch a tent than stay there again.

Room tip: Spa was great, the massage girls were very nice
1  Thank Andrew W
Reviewed 19 October 2012 via mobile

The hotel is in great location but the island is so small that any hotel on the island (the center) would consider to have a good location. The hotel suppose to be the best hotel in this area of the island, and that is why is so expensive but it defiantly doesn't worth the money! The rooms, the lobby ant the hotel itself are old decorated and beside from the pool I didn't like the hotel at all!

1  Thank Danab233
Reviewed 16 October 2012

This hotel is in a great location, 1 min from pier and close to town + both beaches. However, as many others have already noted, the rooms are a bit dated. The bathrooms really need updating. For this reason I would consider it overpriced.
Pool is amazing, with a great view over the bay.
Get a room with a pool/ocean view for sure