Paradise resort has beach bungalows which are very basic. For the The rooms are very poor compared to the 100 USD I paid a night, the beds are horrifying and bad room looks like the hostels I stayed in when i was backpacking in Thailand 10 years ago. However, the location is magnificent. Overlooking phi phi lay and white sandy beaches which are not crowded at all. I have lunched at paradise as well which was very good. Breakfast was nice, but no fresh orange juice (pity). Would i go there again. Yes. To the same hotel. No!
Major irritation points 1) no transfer from the pier (whereas every other resort does this). 2) bungalows need to be upgraded to match the price you pay for them.
Tip: if you arrive you can freeride with the paradise pearl boat which is right next to paradise resort.
Tip 2: not a lot of people no this, but you can walk to town. Quit a nice walk as well
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach Resort on a small island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Paradise Resort Phi Phi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Hotel Ko Phi Phi Don
- Paradise Hotel Ko Phi Don
- Paradise Resort Ko Phi Don