This hotel is located in a very beautiful and empty beach (at least during low season). Our room was very spacious and overall comfortable. The view was a real plus, since we were beachfront and the walls are all glass doors with curtains for privacy. So this were the good points.
The bad points: it's impossible to contact the hotel, even get a phone number. The hotel can only be reached by boat (or trekking for like an hour) - upon arrival, we hired a taxi boat that left us in a different beach, which became a real pain. The hotel was under some kind of construction or renovation and as a consequence the restaurant was closed; no one cared about letting us know. So we ended up eating at another hotel for 2 days. Maybe because of the construction, one night there was a huge scorpion at the path when we were going back to our room. Finally, I asked for a late checkout and they denied it, even though there was like two more couples at the hotel. In summary, I would say this hotel is located in a beautiful place but is very poorly administered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach Resort on a small island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Paradise Resort Phi Phi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Hotel Ko Phi Phi Don
- Paradise Hotel Ko Phi Don
- Paradise Resort Ko Phi Don