Overall we really enjoyed our stay at this hotel.
It's located on Long Beach, which is a 40min walk from the town. Typically the hotel offers a free taxi service, but the waters on Long Beach were too choppy during our stay so the boat could never dock there. Therefore, we had to hike for 10min to reach another beach, and take a taxi boat from there for 100 baht per person. This is normally not a big deal, but very difficult to do with luggage - the hotel should probably do a better job of informing guests about this prior to their arrival.
Otherwise, we loved the fact that we stayed on Long Beach, away from the business of the town. The hotel itself is located right on the beach. It's an isolated area (maybe 5 hotels on the strip and 1 restaurant).
The staff were very friendly and accommodating, always smiling.
Would recommend to anyone looking for a quiet stay in Phi Phi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach resort on a small island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Paradise Resort Phi Phi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Hotel Ko Phi Phi Don
- Paradise Hotel Ko Phi Don
- Paradise Resort Ko Phi Don