Phi Phi Andaman Beach Resort
Phi Phi The Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$110
US$151
  • Pool
Phi Phi Hotel(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$46
US$38
  • Pool
P. P. Palm Tree Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$85
US$74
US$165
US$156
  • Beachfront
P.P. Erawan Palms Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$77
  • Pool
Phi Phi Banyan Villa(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$67
US$54
  • Breakfast included
Zeavola Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$337
US$202
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Tohko Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$41
US$50
  • Free Internet
All reviewsnice poolmin walk from the piercleaned every daycleaned dailybreakfast was includedyour luggageboat tripbars and restaurantsmaya baykoh
Reviewed 5 June 2012

Stayed for 3 nights at Andaman Beach Resort. Having read previous reviews booked a deluxe room in the new building. Good size room, small balcony with hangers for towels. Tile floor, big bed, good air conditioning, mini bar, cable tv and bathroom with good hot water, though no place for hanging towels. By the way no soap on sink. When I asked the cleaner, she pointed me the shower gel inside the shower cabin. So, she wanted me to go inside the shower cabin each time I wanted to soap my hands!!! Anyway I used my own soap.
Wi-fi was Ok in the room. However, as the walls are very thin I got some complaints from neighbour room about my voice pitch, when speaking on skype.
Breakfast is careless and very poor. Not many options.
Location is good, as it is a bit far from the noise of the pier region. View from breakfast area is great. They have someone to pick up your luggage. Staff at the reception is attentive and provide you with towels for beach/swimming pool.
It is still a good option, though pretty basic.

Room Tip: Deluxe room on the second floor of the new building is modern and shower cabin is isolated from the rest of the bathroom by a big window door.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2012

This hotel just perfect in all ways. Before I was a little affraid about travelreview i read , but I was so positive surprised.
The location is in top - just down to the tonsai beach - poolarea beutifull - sitting in the pooljacusi overloking the beutifull view off the sea was amazing. I stayed in the deluxe bungalow - perfect room, all worked in all ways - big space, good bed, a lot off electric to load pc, mobil etc..... The dayly cleaning in top - never forget anything.
Breakfast buffet just fine - you can sit having your breakfast overlooking the sea. I stayed in many hotels in phiphi island, and this resort have just the best location.

Room Tip: Choose bungalow close to the poolarea - then you have a bit off seaview.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank e r
Reviewed 15 May 2012

Average hotel for Phi Phi, as all hotels on the island are expensive. Lovely pool. Breakfast poor with very small variety. Shower over toilet. Everything is wet (including toilet paper) and no hooks for towel to hang on. But we have had worse in Phi Phi. It was raining during breakfast and the water was streaming on the tables. Roof needs fixing.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2012

Two friends and i stayed here on our first trip to Phi Phi. Located approx. 10 min walk from the main pier, our bags were picked up and taken to the hotel. I couldn't fault the staff at all during the stay but definitely not the nicest rooms i have ever stayed in - having the shower pretty much over the toilet was interesting.

The pool was pretty good, with good view of the sea - didnt try the restaurant as there are plenty places to eat nearby.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 April 2012

This hotel was the nicest I stayed in during my time in Thailand. We stayed in the new build part of the hotel not the older bungalows and we had a garden terrace and the rooms were stunning.
Some of the photos on here are awful so Im not sure what part of the hotel these were taken in.. alot of the photos here seem pre renovation as the pool area and bar was much nicer when I was there than alot of the photos. There was refreshments on check-in with a towel and squash and the staff were generally friendly and helpful. I was not a fan of them keeping passports and I did witness one argument with a couple wanting their passport. Other than this I had the nicest part of my 4 weeks here. Lovely distance to town and very clean.

Room Tip: Preference of new built rather than bungalows
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends