Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 September 2012 via mobile

Starts with not meeting us to help with bags at pier like i was told .... So after 45 minutes of me dragging 4 bags around in the rain got to the hotel didnt get an apology or explaination .... Not impressed so we out our bags in the bungalow and chill on the bed and watch tv for a bit after a few hours we get ready for bed and i hear a scream i look around and my girlfriend had pulled back the sheet and there was a cockroach in the maid bed !
I got rid of it and stormed to reception and demanded a room change as it was disgusting she said she had no spare rooms which i know was a lie as the resort was dead and apart from us and an asian couple noone was around so after i asked for a refund she said she couldnt do it but if i would like she would send someone too change the sheet i agreed met the cleaner there and when he pulled back the sheet all the way to find anothet cockroach needless to say i wasnt impressed i was laughed at when i told reception and no compensation or apologies and the gaul to try charge 100 baht an hour for wifi ! I could use by contract phone for cheaper

never again

Reviewed 21 August 2012

My friend and I stayed here 6 nights in one of the air conditioned bungalows. It's a little expensive but the gardens and bungalows are nice, the rooms were very clean, and the staff was friendly. It's nice because you can go out if you want to but it's pretty quiet around the hotel, you don't hear much noise and music. The breakfast was good, buffet style with eggs, bacon, rice, fruit, yogurt, etc. There's also a nice pool and the hotel provides you with towels for the beach everyday.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank KellyN408
Reviewed 18 August 2012

I must say this place is a sheer disappiontment. Never seen such horrible hopitality in my travel years. Not that this place some boutique hotel or a place but is mor pricey then any place i have been. The staff thinks they are doing. Favour to th cutomer by giving hm a room or even getting the room cleant onc a day.

The rooms are very very averge. The rooms have a nasty smelling drainage on the backyard. No facilities hat so ever.

Absolutely not worth a penny. Please go at your own risk.

Room tip: You cannoT get a good room here.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anupgandhi
Reviewed 9 August 2012 via mobile

We stayed at PP Casita for 3 nights.
The chalets look lovely on the outside with well kept gardens etc. Inside, they are dated, shabby and in need of a lick of paint. Our room was not cleaned during our stay until we asked.
Location was in the thick of the action, which I imagine explains the prices they charge. Exceptionally poor value for money, considering it was low season and renovation work meant the pool was out of action.
The staff were pleasant, but staying here felt like pouring money down the drain!

Date of stay: July 2012
1  Thank MaktoubX171223
Reviewed 8 August 2012

We spent 2 nights at PP casita in February, I personally think this is an expensive place, the rooms are not great (we did not stay in a bungalow), breakfast is disappointing. But I guess everything is expensive anyway on Phi Phi..

Date of stay: February 2012