Koh Tao Tropicana Resort
  • Breakfast included
US$53
US$48
Agoda.com
Pinnacle Koh Tao Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$40
Haadtien Beach Resort(Koh Tao)
US$128
US$119
US$67
US$48
  • Breakfast included
In Touch Resort & Restaurant(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$27
US$113
US$84
Agoda.com
Ban's Diving Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$44
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Aminjirah Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$63
Hotels.com
All reviewsbasic roomcold showernice balconyenglish guyceiling fandouble bedthai stylediving packagediving schoolpadi coursesairee beachchalokpharmacytideferrynets
Reviewed 5 August 2011

This is my eleventh visit to Koh Tao Tropicana Resort. The staff are friendly and polite. The food is fabulous and the resort environment is lovely. The buget bungalows with cold water and fan are basic but comfortable. There is also a range of accommodation for non-budget visitors which have a/c, hot water and TV.

Room Tip: Ask to view the room before deciding which one is appropriate for you
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank yvonnelarmour
Reviewed 29 July 2011

Stayed here one night, and barely got any sleep. It was too close to the road/party animals/motorcycles. The resort is gorgeous, and I'd stay again if I could have a quieter room. Staff were wonderful. Lovely, serene landscape!

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank meghangw
Reviewed 5 July 2011

fab location, great food, friendly service. we will be back, 4 a 5th time

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank si-daily
Reviewed 18 April 2011

I have been staying at the Tropicana 3 times for the last 6 years, and I have been enjoying my stays. Tropicana has a fantastic location and I love staying there. The staff is very nice (especially the boys at the restaurant) and helpful, and the food is great.

There's nothing fancy about the bungalows; a bathroom, two beds and a fan - Just what I'm expecting for 400 bath. The only room for improvement at this moment is to get rid of the bed bugs. I know they are not dangerous, but it's annoying and itchy.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 February 2011

I stayed at the Tropicana for my first two weeks on Koh Tao. The location is great, right by the beach and next to the New Heaven Dive School. The staff there was the friendliest of any place I have stayed, period. I felt at home on the first night, and was a bit sad to leave after 2 weeks, but had to find something cheaper and more long term. Now I live on Koh Tao, but I regularly go back to the restaurant at the Tropicana for great meals and to say hello to the people there. I book this resort for all my customers that come to Koh Tao becasue I know they will be treated well and feel at home.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends