“Best sundowner restaurant”

Ranked #27 of 254 Restaurants in Koh Tao
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 February 2024 via mobile

Probably not the cheapest thai food on the island but probaly the best thai food on the island. Great kitchen, big portions, friendly service, relaxing ambiance and music to watch the sunset. Red curry with pork neck was outstanding.

Reviewed 24 February 2024

Indoor seating for more of a restaurant experience or casual outdoor beach tables with the water lapping at your feet for more of a casual vibe. The food was great and considering the setting, well priced

Reviewed 24 February 2024 via mobile

The place to come for Kao Soi chicken.
Agree entirely. Super tasty and 220 baht a plate. Also had fried chicken with cashews a couple of cocktails and 3 beers.
Seating on the sand.
Excellent service.
Only comment/criticism is that there were small tables so a squeeze for 3 it would be hell for 4.

Reviewed 26 January 2024 via mobile

Rip off!
Food was good, view is amazing, but watch out! I ordered a Tanqueray Gin Tonic (280 Baht) The guy who took my order either didn't speak English well enough or wasn't listening. When the check came I saw that they had charged me for a Hendricks gin tonic (400 baht) since I had three gin tonic over the whole night I had to pay 360 baht extra. When I told them that I ordered Tanqueray and not Hendricks, the lady was just 'oh, we so sorry. Our mistake!' I said: 'yeah very expensive mistake at my end here' she said: 'we so sorry' and that was it. No offer for a compensation for next or offering me to take down at least one of the drinks from the bill. NEVER AGAIN!

Date of visit: January 2024
Reviewed 18 January 2024

Nice view. Excellent food and drinks. Mojito and the seafood was amazing. Be prepared though the service is absolutely abysmal. You wont get a table or have your order taken unless you claw for it (yes, even if there is only 3 others in the restaurant). I would have spent more but it takes 30 minutes trying to flag a waiter and another 30+ minutes to get your item.

Date of visit: January 2024