Stayed here for 5 nights. Good value 2000b per night. No balcony in standard room, two chairs and a table in the public corridor between the floors. Not the end of the world though as hotel pool is great and leads onto the beach.
Montra is about 5mins walk from Maee Head pier/town and a 10 min walk from the main part of Sairee Beach. Food in the restaurant is good but there are better restaurants (and cheaper) located close by in Sairee.
Staff are very attentive and are alway available. Free wifi is everywhere, just about on the beach also. Pool as mentioned is a winner.
Definitely a good choice of hotel without staying in the noisy part of Sairee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Koh Tao Montra resort is one of few bigger luxury hotel/resorts on Koh Tao. Offering great beach front location and the biggest swimming-pool with massage tub and swim up-bar. We have distanced our self from the smaller room sizes Koh Tao is known for with rooms from 40 - 100+ sq m. Being located in Mae Haad makes it a more quite and relaxed resort with easy access to shops, restaurants and other activities, and should you require more bars and night clubs during your stay it is only a 10-15 minute walk to the busy and famous Sairee Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TravelUp, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Koh Tao Montra Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Koh Tao Montra Hotel Koh Tao
- Koh Tao Montra Resort And Spa