We stayed at this hotel for four nights. The overall property is in need of detailed upgrades, it's not very impressive when you arrive and as you start to look around, many things appear outdated or just not kept nice. We were very disappointed with the beach area, no lounge chairs and too close to the pier. Nobody was swimming so neither did we. The overall room was fine, BUT the beds and pillows were horribly hard and uncomfortable. The shower/bath was upgraded but didn't match the rest of the room. Very strange. As other reviews have noted, getting the hot/cold correct in the shower was nearly impossible. The front staff was marginally friendly. Overall 3, very average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Koh Tao Montra resort is one of few bigger luxury hotel/resorts on Koh Tao. Offering great beach front location and the biggest swimming-pool with massage tub and swim up-bar. We have distanced our self from the smaller room sizes Koh Tao is known for with rooms from 40 - 100+ sq m. Being located in Mae Haad makes it a more quite and relaxed resort with easy access to shops, restaurants and other activities, and should you require more bars and night clubs during your stay it is only a 10-15 minute walk to the busy and famous Sairee Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Koh Tao Montra Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Koh Tao Montra Hotel Koh Tao
- Koh Tao Montra Resort And Spa