I'm quite surprised by the negative reviews for this hotel. I'm just back from a month in Thailand and I really enjoyed the 8 days we spent in the Montra. We got a very warm welcome on our arrival to the hotel and immediately felt at home. I thought the staff were really lovely and we had no issues with transfers to ferry or dive centre in Coral Grand, their sister hotel. I'd have to agree about printing the menus in the restaurant but I think thats quite a small thing and the food we ordered was delicious so I would say thats the most important thing really. I thought the breakfast was really good too and set us up nicely for our dives. The girls in the restaurant were just lovely as well, great fun. The rooms were lovely and cleaned to a high standard every morning. The pools were really nice and very clean. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Koh Tao Montra resort is one of few bigger luxury hotel/resorts on Koh Tao. Offering great beach front location and the biggest swimming-pool with massage tub and swim up-bar. We have distanced our self from the smaller room sizes Koh Tao is known for with rooms from 40 - 100+ sq m. Being located in Mae Haad makes it a more quite and relaxed resort with easy access to shops, restaurants and other activities, and should you require more bars and night clubs during your stay it is only a 10-15 minute walk to the busy and famous Sairee Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Koh Tao Montra Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Koh Tao Montra Hotel Koh Tao
- Koh Tao Montra Resort And Spa