“Great staff! Family feeling”

Scuba Junction Diving Co. Ltd
Ranked #9 of 96 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Centrally located on Koh Tao’s beautiful Sairee beach, Scuba Junction specializes in providing a friendly & personalized service, highly rated by Trip Advisor, Lonely Planet & i-escape. With + 20 years experience & staffed by a team of experienced, multilingual professionals. Scuba Junction is a PADI 5 Star Centre offering courses for all levels of diver, from beginner to professional. Exclusive benefits include: • Cheap dive insurance • Maximum group size of 4 • Discounted accommodation in clean, quiet resorts • 2 x swimming pools • New scuba equipment serviced on site by certified equipment technicians • Free dive computer use • Restaurant • Massage Parlour • Free optical lenses • Free wifi • Free taxi transfers
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great staff! Family feeling”
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

We came unsure about our plans
The staff were very flexible with our plans changing as we brought our 2 and 5 years old with us
Steve was excellent with a lot of patience
I highly recommend it!

1 Thank Odelya

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Thai first
Ramat Gan, Israel
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Made me wanna stay in thailand!”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Me and my girlfriend traveled Thailand for only a bit more then two weeks but we deffinitely see this place as the peek of our journey!

We did the first star course with (the one and only!) Kyle davis and recieved extreamly professional treatment, friendly and warm approach along with great care and good laughes (Ask him what is his 'wing')..

Dont be attempted to go to a cheaper company!!!! reduced price means bigger groups, greater amount of time spent on skills and drills under water and not enough time to wonder and get driffted by the amazing sights of the fabulous reefs, corals and fish. In our case we were 3 divers with 2 instructors (lovely Summer elizabeth).

In 3.5 days we had more then 6 dives lasted over 45 min each, the gear is well treated, there is many accomodation options and above all- you'll feel like a big family with the most amazing instructors in the island!

1 Thank Roei A
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great diving experience and amazing instructors”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We completed our open water PADI here and found the instructors to be really friendly and fun. We even decided to stay and complete the advanced course!

1 Thank a m
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Just... Fab”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

I had the pleasure of doing my Advanced Open Water in this diving center. The boat, staff, equipment, it was just as I dreamed it. I really recommend this place to whoever wants to have a lifetime experience, just as my husband and I did. They have courses in different languages, I did mine in Spanish. If we ever come back to Koh Tao, we'll dive again with Scuba Junction.

1 Thank Medusina
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Absolutely Incredible.”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Couldn't have asked for a better place to have my first scuba dive. I've heard your first time can be a little nerve racking. I definitely experienced that initial panic when I first got into the water, but our instructor Natalie was incredible, and did a great job of calming me down. I'm sure there are a lot of choices for diving around Koh Tao, but the people at Scuba Junction were fantastic; second to none. Very friendly, with a great sense of humor (cheeky ;). And the dive itself was AMAZING. If you don't have time for a full certification course (I personally didn't) the fun dive alone will be a great experience, and enough to get you hooked. I'd like to go back for my full certification when I have time :). Big thanks to everyone at Scuba Junction who made my first dive unforgettable!!!

1 Thank Christopher L