Pinnacle Koh Tao Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$55
Trip.com
US$208
US$175
  • Breakfast included
Ban's Diving Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$42
Agoda.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
In Touch Resort & Restaurant(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$28
US$181
US$171
Agoda.com
Haadtien Beach Resort(Koh Tao)
US$241
US$213
Priceline
Aminjirah Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$218
US$118
US$150
US$140
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssairee beachair constandard roomhuge bathroomthe ground floorstayed here for nightsminute walk to the beachreception staffsmall poolquiet at nightmini barbars and restaurantsnice roomsun loungersdive centrebeach frontthai food
Reviewed 14 May 2018

The location is very good because the resort is very close to all restaurants and shops. So during the evening it is not needed to take the car/motorbike/taxi to go out. During the day we took a taxi to go to the different beaches.
The building is fine and also the room (I had standard room with mountain view). It was clean and spacious.
Nevertheless, the towels were a bit worn and discoloured and there was no telephone in the room.

Room Tip: the standard room is very basic and it is at the ground floor. I suggest at least the standard room with mountain view (upper floors).
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank valeria a
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Pick up from the pier to the hotel with fine, the pier is chaos everybody is running all over the place trying to find their ride. Interesting and disappointing is that they will pick you up. But not take you back when you check out.
My first encounter with the receptionist is not a pleasant one, very not helpful with information on island tour to do.
Were just not polite not smiling not informative very poor customer service skills although they to speak fluent English.
Room was big, clean, no phone, very weak air conditioning units, the bed but and tables are 5 feet away from the bed, so I ended up putting my glasses bottle of water on the floor beside me.
My request for extra towels was refused for some reason. Very basic amenities that were not renewed but Reafield from big bottles.
I requested a wake-up call at 6:30 AM, they said that someone will knock on my door since they do not have phones in the room, that knock on the door never happened, luckily I woke up on my own not missing the one reason I came to this island which is my scuba dive trip. Answer to my complaint why I didn't get a wake-up call, the answer was "we told the guard to wake you up, here is the note on my table, he just didn't do it".
no apologies, or one time did a hear the word sorry.
beakfast??? so so ,the food was fresh, coffee was horrible, waitresses are young kids from the island,that really have no desire to help or assist, throughout my stay tables were sticky, dish is not clean.
I booked with them following booking my scuba dive trip with simple life diving, best diving club on the island I highly recommend.
Regarding the hotel I would look for other options for the same price even if they are five minutes walk from the center you will get beachfront and hopefully nicer employees.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I have just spent 6 nights at the Simple Life Resort - originally we booked 4 but decided to extend which was so easy and we didn’t even need to move rooms. The staff were all so friendly and polite and really couldn’t do enough to help. Before we arrived they emailed asking when we were due to arrive so that they could provide the transfer which they also offer in departure. They gave us information on booking the ferry too. The room was cleaned every day to a good standard and the pool area was nice and always quiet although very shaded. The breakfast wasn’t anything special, we had it once and didn’t bother after that. The location was the best thing about this hotel - about 5 minutes walk to the beach and less to the bars and restaurants. I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Great hotel on a budget, have stayed here many times. very cheap, everyone freindly and there is a good breakfast. also in a very good location meaning you can walk down to the beach in under 5 minutes

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Scuba Steve was a great instructor and we had so much fun learning to dive! Highly recommend! We even signed up for an extra dive after our open water certification. We had a small class of 6 peoples!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple