“Very Tasty Food!”

Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery
Georgetown, Canada
“Very Tasty Food!”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

My wife & I had a takeaway dinner & lunch in at Tukta. Try the Masaman Currie with rice & you will love it...it won't hurt your wallet either!

• Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“not very good”
Reviewed 24 April 2013

All I can say is that pad thai shouldn't be reddish pink- it was awful. I get better thai food at home.

Visited May 2012
Saint-Julien-en-Genevois, France
“the best thai restaurant of koh tao”
Reviewed 24 April 2013

I went 3 times in that restaurant and can tell you that all the dishes I took and the one my 2 friends took were the best I could eat in Thailand. If you go to Thailand do not miss that restaurant.
toufik

Manchester
“Our favourite restaurant”
Reviewed 15 April 2013

I highly recommend this restaurant if you want amazing Thai food at a great price.
I cant express how great the food is. I woudl have ate their everynight & now I'm home I miss the food so much!
Its really laid back & chilled there & the staff do like their soaps but so what! The service is alright but the food is the best on the island!
All the locals seem to come here so that says something in itself. Definitely worth a visit!!

Koh Tao, Thailand
“Off the beaten track”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Good Thai food place with strange stuff on the menu! (You'll see what i mean if you go!!) it's on the main road to Chalok from Mae Haad and on the left just as you go down the hill to the junction where Au-Koh-Tan (large Supermarket) is. it's not well signed, so you can miss it. But worth a visit, good thai food, very good price and pretty quick service.

Visited February 2013