Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Lisa G
Testelt, Belgium

Great stay!

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 Oct 2019via mobile
We had the best time at Koh Tao! The resort is perfect if you want to do some diving. The room itself wasn't that great, but it was cheap and every morning we had an amazing view at the sea. If you want the room to be cleaned you will have to ask. The staff is super friendly, helpfull and verey flexibele!
Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
£52
3.6 miles from Carabao Diving Koh Tao
Beachfront
Restaurant
View more hotels in Koh Tao
All reviews diving course adjoining restaurant hostel boat balcony backpackers
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 September 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights during our visit to Ko Tao and we really enjoyed the hotel. The staff was super friendly. We did a scuba diving try out and our instructor stayed calm and friendly during the whole experience. Would def recommend!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 September 2019

I decided it would be a great idea to make my advanced adventure in Thailand, so I did my 5 dives with Coco who got me through with no problems, he explained everything very well and made me feel comfortable under water even at my first night dive. I can only suggest everyone to dive at carabao Dive Resort (and maybe even ask for Coco as guide), you have an amazing crew in general and the drinks and snacks on the boat are just a nice bonus. I´ll probably come back to enjoy even more dive sessions!

Reviewed 26 September 2019 via mobile

We came here to stay for 3 to 4 nights. We wanted to go diving and our guide Elias made this place feel like home from day one! The dive sites were amazing! Been circled by barracudas, seen a whale shark and so on! Every day Elias made our dives a nice experience. In the End we are very sad to leave as this place has become home after 2 Weeks thanks to this amazing crew! Special thanks to Millie and Elias for the amazing Dives ! See you around guys! Keep up the good work!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 September 2019

This was not good, even if the price was low. The room had almost no water in the shower and it was cold. They should take out the TV and get in a fridge and a waterboiler in stead. There was no beachtowels or sunbeds. The location is so good so they should Get more out of it.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank tonjeniel
Reviewed 30 August 2019 via mobile

I stayed at the hostel for 4 nights. In that time I did the open water scuba course. We were only two people in that particular course but we still had two instructors. Xavier, our divemaster, did a great job preparing us for the dives in the open water. We practiced in the pool after doing some theoretical work in the classroom. After that I felt confident to go into the sea and just enjoy the dives. Xavier was always there and helped whenever I had a problem and made me feel safe at all times.

If you are on Koh Tao to do some diving this is a great resort where you can relax and dive after partying on the other islands.

Date of stay: August 2019