“Simple Life Divers are Fab!”
Review of Simple Life Divers

Simple Life Divers
Ranked #8 of 99 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Owner description: Small to medium dive school offering all courses from beginner to Professional. We have 2 well equipped dive boats and great on site facilities including custom built pool for diver training as well as bar and restaurant facilities. We can also offer a range of accommodations ranging from dorm beds to private sea view bungalows.
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Completed my open water certification with Simple life a couple of weeks ago and loved it so much I changed my trip to come back and complete my advanced course. Both of my instructors on my open water, Baden and Ricky for my advanced were amazing. Really lovely guys and made the experience so much fun. All the guys here are great and couldnt imagine a better place to learn to dive. Thank you :)
Mandy x

1  Thank Mandy B

996 - 1,000 of 1,252 reviews

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Did three days of fun dives in June. Had a great time. Im an experienced diver and Simple Life is a nice well operated outfit. Great divemasters, friendly office staff, good equipment, organised. Absolutely nothing to complain about.

It seems to be a smaller operation than a lot of the other dive centres around but thats actually a good thing. The boat was never crowded and they usually chose a dive site that wasnt too crowded either. Everyone else on the boat doing fun dives or courses seemed to be happy and well taken care of.

My DMs Julian and Mike were fantastic. Made sure to keep telling me it was my dive and to let them know what I wanted. Nice leisurely dives. DMs had a fantastic eye and found plenty of sea life- even some blue spotted rays hidden under some rocks!

Great people. I'd dive with them again.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Very helpful in booking via email. Rich our instructor was amazing! He was helpful and a good teacher, making us feel comfortable in and out of the water. The staff organised a get together for all the divers before we all went to the koh tao festival together, great night!

A great place to start diving on the open water course or to complete more dives to gain experience. Already want to go back there!

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

We wanted somewhere in koh tao that wasn't strictly a diving place. The hotel was perfect for that- very close to all the action but not right on the beach where it can be a bit noisy.

The hotel has a lovely pool, is very clean and the balconies are big. Basic rooms but ok as a base.

Just watch the rooms on the top floor as the water pressure is non existent and the air con is useless.

1  Thank Danielle B
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

My partner and I came to Koh Tao as part of our honeymoon hoping to have a taster of what it's like to dive. We stayed in simple life hotel so enquired at simple life divers to Sam about trying a discovery dive which we ended up doing the next day. We loved every second, the instruction from Jo was so easy to follow and she made us feel at ease with everything under the water. Once she realised we wanted to do more dives but didn't have much time in Koh Tao she took her day off to take us through a 12 hour day from 8am-8pm to help us pass the open water course. We are so grateful to Jo and Jared as we had the experience of a life time and will hopefully now start a regular hobby out of diving. Her patience with us and calming nature plus knowledge of diving was appreciated more than she would realise. Definitely a diving school to be recommended to anyone looking to learn or experience on the island :)

1  Thank tanya n