Open today: 08:30 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Excellent DM course

Great dive school with really good instructures. Master instructure Chris is a supportive... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
MalinN331
Amazing Open Water Padi

Was amazing 3 days doing my open water, my instructor David Webber was amazing! Loved the company... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Johnderby2005
Saltford, United Kingdom
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Koh Tao
from £17.21
from £43.02
from £17.68
from £86.04
2,197 results
All reviews fun dives dive school dive shop rescue diver course a lot of fun whole team diving experience amazing experience open water my boyfriend karl instructor equipment training courses skills accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 September 2019
Review of: PADI open water

Just completed my open water course at simple life it was amazing! And George is a great instructor!!!

1  Thank Iona C
Reviewed 16 September 2019 via mobile
Review of: PADI open water

I did my openwater with Carl and it was the best part of 4 months travelling so far. He's a great instructor and would highly reccomend to dive with this company if visiting Koh Tao.

1  Thank Tilly d
Reviewed 16 September 2019

Definitely the go to place on Koh toa to do your dive courses. All the instructors are extremely knowledgable and professional. Special mention to Lucas and Isabelle for their guidance in the dive master course. Can’t speak more highly about the whole experience.

1  Thank fayepowell
Reviewed 16 September 2019 via mobile
Review of: PADI open water

Had an amazing time at simple life doing all my diving courses. From open water all the way to dive master. All the staff were amazing. Special mention to Isabelle and Lucas for the brilliant course and all the knowledge they provided. Highly recommend to anyone wanting to do a course or even just a fun dive. Best in Koh Tao by a long way

1  Thank Thomas C
Reviewed 14 September 2019 via mobile
Review of: PADI open water

I went there by myself to try a dive and I ended up doing two. It is low season so I was lucky to have a 1:1 with Ciaran Egan. He was extremely professional. I can tell he loves what he does and he transmits his passion. Thanks to him I will definitely take the PADI course next time! I fell in love with diving!

1  Thank JUDith m