Open today: 08:30 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Amazing staff

Having dived with many centres, I have met lots of instructors and dive staff. I can confidently... read more

Reviewed yesterday
jamesrT3996ZR
St. Andrews, United Kingdom
via mobile
Excellent DM course

Great dive school with really good instructures. Master instructure Chris is a supportive... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
MalinN331

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Koh Tao
from £17.14
from £42.86
from £17.61
from £85.72
2,198 results
All reviews fun dives dive school dive shop rescue diver course a lot of fun whole team diving experience amazing experience open water my boyfriend karl instructor equipment training courses skills accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 September 2019 via mobile
Review of: PADI open water

Loved this program. This course ran me through everything I need to know about diving safely through intense practical and hands on experience. Isabelle is a patient and friendly instructor that helped us develop our confidence in our training and lead us on 4 dives. Absolutely unforgettable experience. I am so happy I went through Simple Life Divers. This is already my 2nd trip but will definitely be back again soon. Thanks guys! :)

1  Thank Tej M
Reviewed 17 September 2019
Review of: PADI open water

Isabelle, our dive instructor, will take you through a fun ,life expanding set of new skills. She was a great instructor, easy to communicate with and she certainly knows her stuff with over 3000 dives under her weight belt. Safety is key with diving and this was stressed again and again so we felt competent before even entering the ocean. I found the process easy to understand, with all the staff pleasant and professional. A great company for you to learn to dive with. So much fun.

1  Thank Punkers74
Reviewed 17 September 2019
Review of: PADI open water

Just completed my open water course at simple life it was amazing! And George is a great instructor!!!

1  Thank Iona C
Reviewed 16 September 2019 via mobile
Review of: PADI open water

I did my openwater with Carl and it was the best part of 4 months travelling so far. He's a great instructor and would highly reccomend to dive with this company if visiting Koh Tao.

1  Thank Tilly d
Reviewed 16 September 2019

Definitely the go to place on Koh toa to do your dive courses. All the instructors are extremely knowledgable and professional. Special mention to Lucas and Isabelle for their guidance in the dive master course. Can’t speak more highly about the whole experience.

1  Thank fayepowell