Open today: 08:30 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Amazing staff

Having dived with many centres, I have met lots of instructors and dive staff. I can confidently... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
jamesrT3996ZR
St. Andrews, United Kingdom
via mobile
Excellent DM course

Great dive school with really good instructures. Master instructure Chris is a supportive... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
MalinN331

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Koh Tao
from £17.14
from £42.86
from £17.61
from £85.72
2,198 results
All reviews fun dives dive school dive shop rescue diver course a lot of fun whole team diving experience amazing experience open water my boyfriend karl instructor equipment training courses skills accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 September 2019

I arrived on Koh Tao and was picked up by friendly staff at the ferry port and dropped off at Simple Life HQ where I met Isabelle & her husband Lucas who are super friendly dive instructors with SL.

Isabelle gave me a great orientation of the company and the island, drove me to my accommodation at Blue Wave and let me know what the plan would be for my courses and my stay.

Nicki was my Rescue Course instructor and she was brilliant - professional, knowlegable, thorough, patient and understanding. We completed the course in three days and enjoyed a few fun dives along the way.

I highly recommend Simple Life Divers for all aspects of a dive trip, from fun diving to studying a course, accommodation, social life or dining, they've got it all and they do it brilliantly.

Can't wait to get started on the Divemaster training course at Simple Life and fully intend to take my Instructor course with them in the near future.

Reviewed 22 September 2019
Review of: PADI open water

I recently did my first (and second) ever dive here, and it was one of the best experiences I've ever had
My instructor Karl explained everything clearly and was very patient with us whilst completing our skills.
Whilst exploring underwater I felt very safe and was amazed at all the cool coral and fishes down there, it's out of this world, or rather just below the surface of the water of you get me, haha. It's like nothing I've ever done or seen before. If only I had more time I'd have definitely done my diving license with Karl.
Thanks for everything, I'll never forget it.

1  Thank Sithohn
Reviewed 19 September 2019
Review of: PADI open water

After reading countless TripAdvisor reviews about dive schools on koh Tao I decided to go with simple life while on holiday there. I am a certified diver with over 100 dives and they made sure that every dive was exciting with something to see. We visited many different dive sites which each had their own charm and distinctive reef formations. Some of the best were white rock and Chumphon pinnacle. Thank you to Megan for being an amazing dive guide and the rest of the the instructors and dive masters who made me feel like part of their team!

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank Scubachick1997
Reviewed 17 September 2019 via mobile
Review of: PADI open water

Loved this program. This course ran me through everything I need to know about diving safely through intense practical and hands on experience. Isabelle is a patient and friendly instructor that helped us develop our confidence in our training and lead us on 4 dives. Absolutely unforgettable experience. I am so happy I went through Simple Life Divers. This is already my 2nd trip but will definitely be back again soon. Thanks guys! :)

1  Thank Tej M
Reviewed 17 September 2019
Review of: PADI open water

Isabelle, our dive instructor, will take you through a fun ,life expanding set of new skills. She was a great instructor, easy to communicate with and she certainly knows her stuff with over 3000 dives under her weight belt. Safety is key with diving and this was stressed again and again so we felt competent before even entering the ocean. I found the process easy to understand, with all the staff pleasant and professional. A great company for you to learn to dive with. So much fun.

1  Thank Punkers74