“I am pleased that it's still there. A nice place.”

Koh Tao Leisure Park
Ranked #1 of 3 Fun & Games in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Open 11.30am till 11pm. Enjoy as many rounds of mini-golf as you like for 180B per person. Two Petanque courts and Grumpy's Sports Bar showing live sports at weekends on multiple TVs and a giant outdoor screen, with 5 professional pool tables, foosball, pinball machine and darts board .There is footpool too .. a giant 7m x3m pool table where the balls are footballs and you kick the balls into pockets. Koh Tao Cinema ,a cosy 24 seater air conditioned tiered sofa cinema screening nightly movies.Fully licenced bar. Spotlessly clean toilets.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I went here in 2007 and had a great evening. It wasn't a mini golf course at the time but I remember the bowling alley. We were quite amused that there was someone at the bottom setting up the skittles for us when we needed. I don't know if it's the same now but we enjoyed our evening. It was very quiet when we went but I think it was still a very new business. The owner chatted to us and was very pleasant and friendly. Maybe I will go back one day and try out the mini golf course, it's looks very good. I will have to remind myself that it is not a driving range, though, I don; t want to get into trouble. ;-)

Stevesaregreat, General Manager at Koh Tao Leisure Park, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Yes ... we are still here :) ... from our humble beginnings as just Koh Tao Bowling we have now grown into Koh Tao Leisure Park with a very challenging 18 hole mini golf ,a petanque court , pool table ,The Hacienda Bar & Grill and golf driving nets available too .The Bowling center has as of the end of October closed its doors , but not for long..... the building is currently being redeveloped and will reopen by new year as KidsZone, which will be a covered play area for the increasing large numbers of children that either live on or visit Koh Tao and give them an area to play . We are still situated in the same beautiful gardens with acres of space to wander around in and this its what makes our venue unigue on Koh Tao .
Thank you for leaving us a review as one of our first visitors from when we started this project many years ago. We sincerely hope you can return again one day to see how we have grown and progressed .

Reviewed 31 October 2013

have to go for a day of fun. Great mini golf, great bowling and superb food. Take the time to visit.

Stevesaregreat, General Manager at Koh Tao Leisure Park, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2013

Many thanks for leaving us a great review of our leisure park and restaurant . We're happy to read that you enjoyed everything here and pleased to read that you recommend others to visit whilst holidaying on koh Tao .We hope you enjoyed the rest of your holiday as much too .

Reviewed 14 October 2013

the food and atmosphere at the restaurant are fantastic. the minigolf would be hard for kids under 10, but it was unique and fun.

1  Thank Tiimisme
Stevesaregreat, General Manager at Koh Tao Leisure Park, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Many thanks for leaving us a positive review here on trip advisor . The Hacienda Bar & Grill is fast becoming one of Koh Taos favourite restaurants for both locals and tourists alike - the Sunday roast dinners are becoming so popular you need to book those by Saturday evening . Comfy sofas,live sports and sunday roasts .... a great end to the weekend

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Now renamed Koh Tao Leisure Park, don't let that detract from the fact that this as actually one of the best restaurants on the island. I have spent over 12 months on Koh Tao and know the standard of cuisine to expect - the good and the bad.

This establishment is owned and managed by Steve, an English ex-pat who is one of the longest ex-pat residents on the island and has seen it develop from a tropical backwater without electricity, to what it has now become. The one thing Steve has is knowledge to get what he wants, and this is evident in the unique menu that if offered throughout. If you want English sausages and mash, you will get it. If you want a variety of Mexican delights, again, it is readily available, and I challenge anyone to eat the mixed grill on their own. Sunday roast is also an appreciated addition to the menu, but you will have to book in advance for this treat. Not to mention the homemade pizzas, which are the best I have tasted, and I do not say such things lightly.

The menu here is constantly changing and Steve really takes account of his customer's wishes. I recall making an off-hand comment about having Crumble on the menu, and a couple of weeks later - there it was, and still is to this day.

I cannot finish without mentioning the dessert menu. An impressive selection of ice creams, cheesecake, a magnificent banana split and the famous "Outragous" at easily over 5000 calories, and designed for sharing!

The "Hacienda" is one of the things I miss about not being on Koh Tao, and you would have regularly found me there with friends and work colleagues during the "happiness hours" sampling the cheapest drinks and cocktails on the island. All this with activities such as mini-golf and bowling to avail of, should you wish.

A friendly environment with great food, and inexpensive drink, I have spent many a happy evening there, and recommend you do the same., Well done Steve, and i hope to return one day soon.

Stevesaregreat, General Manager at Koh Tao Leisure Park, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Many thanks for leaving a really positive and comprehensive review of our leisure park and a recommendation that readers should visit us during their time spent on Koh Tao. It really is pleasing to read that you rate our restaurant so highly amongst so many other great eateries here and we look forward to seeing you again soon too.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

Having visited Koh Tao Bowling & Mini Golf and the Hacienda on several occasions, I can't recommend it highly enough! The food is fantastic, the staff are excellent and the owner is very helpful and friendly. The bowling and mini-golf are both good fun and the restaurant is very relaxed and chilled - you can also sit out in the garden and enjoy a nice cold beer! One more point - if you're feeling particularly adventurous, try the outrageous dessert, although you will probably need some help to finish it off!

1  Thank BarryG2013
Stevesaregreat, General Manager at Koh Tao Leisure Park, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

Thanks so much for the super dooper review and we're pleased to read that you've enjoyed your visits to our restaurant . All our desserts are proving to be very popular ,especially as a way of celebrating a win on a round of mini golf , so its great to hear that you particularly enjoyed our Hacienda Outrageous . We all hope to see you again in the not too distant future.