“Open Water and Advanced”

Bans Divemasters In Training
Ranked #63 of 104 Tours in Koh Tao
Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

I did my open water padi course and liked it so much I stayed and did my advanced open water course as well! Rich McLean was a awesome dive instructor to learn from with great help from dive master Mickey! Would highly recommend... However I never did get that t-shirt bans promised me upon sign up =p

1  Thank Vlorenscheit
in 3 reviews
"dive"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 10 October 2013

I spent a week in Koh Tau, stayed at the bans resort and participated the open water course.
Everything was simply amazing. The athmosphere, the insructors and the resort.
Thanks a lot,
Surely will come again!
Ori.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

me and my girlfriend done the padi open water course with bans.what a great place to do it!our brilliant beach hut with warm showers was included in the price,our dive group only had four people in it so we really felt we really got the best tuition,staff were all extremely nice but special mention to our instructor andrea vallinotto who really made it easy for my very nervous girlfriend to get the hang of scuba diving! he had her relaxed and swimming like a seal in one day!would highly recommend him for english or italian speakers,will defo be back for more next year,very safe and a hell of a lot of fun.easy 5 stars.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

I did my PADI Open Water with Bans - it was amazing. Liz and Merick were my instructors and they were phenomenal, they really put us all at ease in the water. The divemasters were great too. All the staff made you feel very safe and calm, which really helped me to enjoy my dives (I was pretty nervous about scuba diving and had to be convinced to do it in the first place). The accommodation there was beautiful aswell - we were upgraded to a nice A/C room for the price of a fan room thanks to the lovely Nicci at reception! The Fishbowl Bar, which is also owned by Bans, was the perfect place for a few buckets after a day of diving.