“Fun diving with DJL”
Review of DJL Diving

DJL Diving
Ranked #12 of 96 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Owner description: Davy Jones Locker (DJL) Diving is a 5 Star PADI CDC Resort located in Sairee Koh Tao, we offer scuba diving courses for every level of experience from beginners 'Discover Scuba Diving' Experiences and PADI Open Water courses right through to Instructor and Staff Instructor courses. We offer 'zero to hero' style Divemaster internships for those wishing to fast-track to PADI Pro level. We do also offer a wide range of Technical and Wreck Diving courses for more advanced divers as well as Power Boat Handling and Underwater Videography courses. DJL has a swimming pool, bar & restaurant along with a wide range of accommodation for all diving customers.
Plymouth, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Fun diving with DJL”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

As a qualified diver, I signed up for some fun dives with DJL dive centre and have had a great time. There is a great atmosphere here and I have been well looked after with cheerful guides who know the dive sites and are enthusiastic about sharing them with you and pointing out some of the highlights. I have taken many photos and video clips, they run a very comprehensive video course here as well. sadly time does not allow me to pursue this. there are many courses running and happy people swotting diving and exchanging experiences. But, for the diver who just wants to dive you are made VERY welcome. I stayed at Sands Fan Bungalows, very convenient, just be sure you realise that it is they who will collect you from the ferry and payments to them are through a different office to payments to the main venue! The Dive Centre.

Rennes
“Awesome diving center!”
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

I had a really good time at DJL. I did my Advanced Open water diver there and I had heaps of fun. Manu was a great and helpful Instructor! The dive sights, the accomodation, the bar and all the staff at DJL were all top that's why I already know that I'm gonna come back in few month here to do my rescue and then dive master with DJL !!

Visited May 2014
Melbourne, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic Dive School”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

There are a lot of dive centres in Koh Tao as its an amazing place to go diving but choosing to go with DJL will be the best choice you could make. The instruction is second to none and you couldn't ask for more friendlier and fun instructors! Couldn't recommend more :)

1 Thank Becky W
“Awesome and Professional Diving School!”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Over the past few days I've done my Open Water Diving Course at DJL and can now call myself an Open Water Diver! I can highly recommend this company, they are professional and have a nice and fun staff. The diving group for the course was small, so plenty of attention was paid to every student diver. After some theory and pool sessions, we did 4 dives in the sea divided over 2 days. Overall it has been an awesome experience. Thanks to all the staff and especially Ollie, our instructor! Too bad I have no time left in Koh Tao, otherwise I would have definitely done my advanced course at DJL!

“Davy jones' locker!”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Have had an awesome experience here with djl. The open water course was brilliant, staff are helpful and fun.
I have even decided to stay longer and complete the next course up. Can't wait to get started. Would definitely recommend giving it a go!