“Delicious!!!”

Ranked #31 of 254 Restaurants in Koh Tao
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 January 2020 via mobile

The food is fresh and delicious!
Me and my wife really enjoyed !!!!
We ordered a few things and shared
Every thing we ordered was highly good.
Finally good food in koh tao

Date of visit: January 2020

Reviewed 12 January 2020 via mobile

I had a new years eve dinner in this restaurant and the food was terrific. All the staff were great, the environment really cozy and we all had a great time in there. I recommend to everyone.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 2 January 2020 via mobile

Hello,
I went there with my family and the pasta was really good ! My father took a pizza and it was really good too, so if you want to eat in a good Italian restaurant, go there !

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank lucygregoire
Reviewed 29 December 2019 via mobile

Everything was perfect. In Tao standards its a bit expensive but they deserves. Alao staff can speak good english and they are friendly

Date of visit: December 2019
2  Thank herofromheaven
Reviewed 19 December 2019 via mobile

If you are looking for Italian this is a good choice. Hard to beat. I am Thai and in Thailand I eat Thai. But no disrespect. I love the decor. And the name.
What's in a name?