“Best Dive shop/crew around!!”
Review of Phoenix Divers

Phoenix Divers
Ranked #15 of 99 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a small dive school on Koh Tao that offers small groups and a family atmosphere but with all the facilities you expect from a bigger dive school. Our beautiful location is right in the heart of Sairee beach, nestled in between an array of the best bars and restaurants the island has to offer. We are also proud to have a purpose built dive pool, 4 classrooms, two big pink dive boats and an awesome team of friendly & experienced dive professionals. We offer a range of different diving packages and courses from beginner all the way up to Instructor. Our Open Water course (your first diving license) includes 4 nights accommodation all for the price of 8,500thb. Please check out our website, like us on Facebook or follow us on Instagram.
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I went to Kho Toa intending to dive and researched all the shops. I went and spoke with each one to feel them out and ultimately It was an easy decision to go to Phoenix. I did my open water and advanced class there. I also put a down payment to start my dive master class and complete my rescue course. The people are great. They are very knowledgable and Eco friendly always picking up garbage while diving as well. They know the dive sites and marine life very well making for a great experience every dive. Israel was my instructor and was awesome! I also had the pleasure of fun diving with several of the other dive masters and they were all great as well. On top of having a great staff you get great housing and 100 baht towards breakfast when taking your classes and their prices are unbeatable. I would highly recommend Phoenix to everyone. Great diving, great people, great time! I will definitely be going back myself to finish my dive master course and looking forward to it!

Chris Simonetti

Reviewed 28 June 2014

I chose Phoenix Divers after checking prices (8500Baths,Open Water and 7000 Advance) and conditions and comparing with other scuba diving schools. It was cheaper and they provided good accommodation, (nice room with a big bed, private bathroom, a perfectly working fan pointing directly to the bed, and a swimming pool :) and breakfast. I did Open Water and Advance with Israel, a spanish guy, as instructor. He is the best instructor ever and find many beautiful life inside the ocean. We were only three in the group and the atmosphere was perfect!! Israel is a loooot of fun and even in the evenings we were having a good time after beer o´clock. :)

Reviewed 1 June 2014

My girlfriend had done her Open Water course at Phoenix four years ago and insisted that is where we did our Advanced. She was right to do so. From our free pick up from Koh Tao pier to receiving our certification cards Phoenix were faultless. Our course was handled expertly by Nui, he is an excellent instructor and we had so much fun diving with him (and dive master Jonathan). We opted to do 4 fun dives after we had the finished the course as we not ready to say goodbye to the magnificent pink boat just yet. These dives were led by the brilliant F who would be pointing out great things to see as well as helping us hone our new skills. We were all too sad when the time came to leave Phoenix but we will continue to wear our T-shirts with pride until we get a chance to return.
Ben and Charlotte

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I had the best time diving here, I did my open water and my advanced. The whole crew are really friendly and you can chat to them really easily, it's also pretty cheap! We had Neil as our dive instructor and I'm sorry to everyone else but he is the best! He made the experience what it was which was calm relaxed and most of all so much fun!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I have had the pleasure to visit Koh Tao a number of times in the past few years. With a dive shop located on every corner it is easy to find a great diving deal. It is, however, not so easy to fine a shop with quality professionals that provide a professional and relaxed atmosphere as well an enjoyable diving experience. A friend suggested that I try Phoenix Divers and I was not only surprised but impressed by their staff. I ended up spending many days of my trip diving with them. Some days offered excellent diving conditions with sightings of whale sharks, sea turtles, blue spotted rays, etc. but even on the days when the visibility was not at its peak, the staff made sure that each dive trips was enjoyable, educational and most importantly, made me excited to hop in the water again. If you get a chance, I'd highly recommend diving with Phoenix.